Love at first sight?

Third Person

"Hey, bro?" Morro said, gently placing a hand on Lloyd's shoulder. "You feeling okay?"

Lloyd slightly nodded as the nurse went to check up on them.

"It was good I had one of my acquaintances who knew how to treat his eye," the nurse.

The others looked at her in confusion.

"Who?" Zane asked.

"Well, first, you must promise not to freak out," the nurse said.

The others gave each other glances. What could be wrong with this person?

"We promise we won't," Zane said.

The nurse nodded then said, "Pixal, may you come out?"

A girl, about a year younger than Zane, came out. She had a long purple dress. But what kinda startled the others, was that she was a robot. A robot. ((Pixane lovers, you may start fangirling.))

"You're just like me," Zane said out of the bloom.

They all look at Zane. Pixal looked confused because Zane was currently in his disguise form.

"You don't look like a robot," Pixal said.

"Oh, uh- yeah, sorry about that," Zane said and turned off his disguise form. "Is this better?"

Pixal was shocked to the core. She had found someone who was just like her.

Both Zane and Pixal stared at each other's eyes.

"Looks like someone just found their soulmate," Kai whispered to the others, making the others, aside from Lloyd, giggle.

Cole then cough, which caught the attention of both Zane and Pixal. "Zane, we gotta go. We have to go to class."

"Oh! Uh- yes! Sorry!" Zane apologized. He then turned to Pixal. "Shall we meet again?"

Pixal smiled and nodded. "That would be nice," Pixal said.

Zane smiled as he followed the others out to the hall to get to class.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short and it took a long time to update, but I promise the next chapter will be long!