Chapter 1: My story

My name is Angela Ohff. And this is the story when I get kidnapped by a God.

Background of characters:

Angela Ohff: Has recently turned 20. She is a famous singer and currently she is in a world tour. She has short black hair, a pearlish skin tone, blue eyes (depends on the color of clothes she wears, her eyes change). She loves to wear tomboy clothes but due to her singing career, she wears fashion clothes.

Matthew Saenz: Angela's best friend since they were 13. He is currently 21. He has dark brown hair, clear blue eyes, two inches taller than Angela. He is Angela's music producer and manager. His liked to dress executive and fashion.

Angela's POV:

"I've had a pretty horrible past really. It all started since I was born. I was abandoned in a church, left in a basket with a letter and this ring." I showed the ring to the camara in front of me.

"I grew up in the church until the age of 8. The church had to close and all of the kids were sent to an orphanage. I got adopted by a family that abused of me at the age of 10. I was sent to the streets to get money, I cooked, cleaned, and wasn't allowed to eat anything unless I gave my foster parents all the money I got. If I got less than $50 I only ate bread, beans and water. That was a lucky meal for me various times." I took a breath and continued.

"At the age of 13, my foster parents started beating me up. That was went I left my house. I slept under park benches and under the freeway for a month until I got to meet Matthew. He was playing in the park and he was bullied by some kids. I jumped in and defend him. Since that day, my life changed. Hus mother took me in to her family and treated me like I was one of them." I said.

"Wow! And when did you start with your music career?" The interviewer asked me.

I smiled and answered "Matthew and I were in our senior year of high school. We were really bored after a tough day of school, that we started singing and in one of the songs we sang, Matthew took his camera out and recorded me. He put the video up on YouTube and the next day. Bam! We got more than a thousand views in one night! We were surprised and that's when we got a call from Sony studios, saying they wanted to give us a contract. We accepted and well, we are here now."

"Ladies and gentlemen, right here is what today's speech was about. You never know what a person has gone through so you can't complain that your life is hard. Well, that's it for today, everyone have a great day and we'll see each other tomorrow." The interviewer said and the audience clapped, ending the program. "It was very nice of you coming here and telling us your story."

"Oh it's a pleasure and I really don't mind sharing my story. It is a downer but it always has a good thus to learn about." I said and hugged the interviewer.

Matthew's POV:

I saw how she hugged the interviewer. I smiled and saw my watch. 8:00pm

"Angela! Come on! We have a flight to take." I shouted. We were heading to Mexico City for our first concert in the Mexican republic.

"I know, I know." Angela said, walking lazily.

"Come on lazy pants. Let's go pack up and get to the airport." I said, taking her hand and pulling her with me our to the car.

*In the plane*

"How can you tell everyone about your life? I would just cry in the middle of all of it." I said as I fixed my seat.

"Well, like I said to the interviewer, there's always something to learn from everyone's life. Plus, you know that if I want to get things off my chest I just say them." Angela replied, turning around from watching out the window.

I chuckled and said "That's true. Have I told you your very strong?"

She smiled and hits me lightly in my arm. "No and I know I'm strong. Now, can I get some sleep?"

"Yes. You got a couple of hours to rest." I grabbed her hand and we fixed our pillows. The plane took off and we fell in a deep sleep.

*Mexico City*

"Come on! We need to get to my aunts house." I yelled at Angela as we had to pass through all the fans and cameras.

"I'm coming! Oh bye darling!" She said and grabbed my arm. We went through security and out to a taxi. We got to my aunt's house (which we had borrowed for no one to be able to come and make a huge deal of an artist being around) and unpacked. The house was a bit off from the city, but not that far from it. It was quiet and a village was right behind the house.

"Let's get more sleep. We don't have to be at the TV show until 1pm so we got plenty of time." I suggested to Angela since the time was 4 am.

"Ok. Well then, see you in a bit." She leaned in and kissed my cheek, I did the same and gave her a hug.

--------------------------------
Hello everyone! I'm really excited about this. I don't know why but I am. I've re-written it various times but I just have this feeling that this one is the right one. Hope yall like it! Please give me a vote or leave a comment (or both ;) ) so I could know how im doing so far.

-Bridget ;) (@ilvolofan)

P.s: This story takes place in different parts of Thor 2. (Those parts will be all of Marvel co.)