Chapter 7

The next day, I got up early to workout. I went down to the gym and worked out hard. I came back to my apartment, showered and did my makeup and wore the orange adidas outfit that the girls and I had decided to wear today for our day together. I paired it with my orange Adidas and some hoop earrings.

(Just imagine the other two are Maddy and Lilly lmao)I went in the kitchen

I went in the kitchen. The girls were eating breakfast
"Hey guys! What the motive today" I said while sitting down on a stool in front of the kitchen island grabbing my coffee.
"I want to go shopping for some clothes for my videos and Instagram" said Madison.
"Yeah let's go to the mall and Rodeo drive in Beverly Hills. I have to get some important gifts there" Lilly said winking at me.

We got in Lilly's white Mercedes G-wagon and went to Beverly Hills. We wen to Burberry , Prada and Balenciaga. I decided to buy a few designer items as I didn't have many and hey, every girl needs to treat herself once in a while.

We went into the Chanel store next and looked at some jewellery.
"Omg! I love this" Madison exclaimed pointing at a rose gold and diamond necklace in the shape of a butterfly.
But then she looked at the price and her expression instantly changed. It was $6,000
"Never mind guys let's go" she said.
"Ok you guys go ahead. I'm going to ask for the bathroom" I said. After Lilly and Madison left I decided to buy the necklace Madison had liked for her birthday as my gift to her. Yes, it was expensive but she deserved it. Madison worked really hard and was my best friend for life. I had to get it.

I got the necklace and hid it in my bag and caught up to the girls. We went to Louis Vuitton and Gucci. I bought a small Louis Vuitton bag for my mom and Lilly bought her gift for Madison from Gucci.

We ate lunch at Taco Bell and got some Philz coffee. Then we went to the mall and bought some dresses.

We went back home at around 6 o'clock. And I got a voicemail from Grayson:
"Hey, Sofia. Umm we have to go to a carnival tonight, so be ready. Picking you up in 5"

A carnival. Natalie never told me about a carnival. Well, she probably told Grayson to tell me. I quickly changed into a white hoodie and pants and paired it with my superstars and put my hair down as well.

 I quickly changed into a white hoodie and pants and paired it with my superstars and put my hair down as well

I went down to the parking lot and found Grayson's blue Porsche. I got in the car.
"Hey Grayson! So Natalie said we're going to the carnival?" I asked after he started driving.
"Oh um yeah." He said rather quietly. There was something off but it was probably that he didn't want to be there.

We got to the carnival after a little while. It was really nice at night with all the lights but I couldn't see any paparazzi at all. Weird.

We go to the fair and play some games. Grayson held my hand a lot and got me a few prizes. I felt kind of important and loved in a weird way. We also went on roller coasters and go-karting. We also met some of Grayson's fans. Most of them were nice but some of them gave be dirty looks and ignored me. Grayson looked really happy around his fans and I wanted him to feel that they still cared about him.

At the end of the night we went on the Ferris wheel. The view was beautiful. Grayson put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.
"Everything looks so much nicer from faraway." I said.
"Yeah that's because you can't see the cracks in the walls and the trash on the sides of the roads. It's all just a paper town with paper people and paper houses." Grayson said.
Damn. He was actually pretty right about that one and I thought about it all the way back to the car and home. He was pretty smart to be honest because it was all true.

In the car, we sang along and danced to Tame Impala's new single, It might be time. It was so good. I felt like me and Grayson were now on more friendly terms than before.

Grayson dropped me off at my apartment.
"Goodbye Dolan" I said kissing his cheek and hugging him.
"Yeah. Tonight was really fun." Grayson said and walked back to the elevator. It was 12 at night, so I got in bed and checked my social media quickly. I had been tagged in a lot of posts with Grayson and some people even made edits of us. #Grayfia was trending on twitter. I had gained a lot of followers as well but a lot of Grayson's fans were calling me a slut and stuff in the comments of my posts and on Twitter . I was guessing this is why the twins had never had a public relationship before, they new their fans would do this. I turned of my phone and pulled up the covers and fell asleep ignoring the hate because it was all probably going to wash away after 6 months.