Chapter 40

The next morning I woke up at 10 a.m. I gave Grayson a peck on his abs, and shook his arm.
"Baby, wake up. Mom and Dad are already awake."

"Oh shit, I have to get ready quick."

Grayson jumped out of bed and ran to my bathroom. I just sighed and waited.

I went on my social media for a while. I responded to fan comments and liked fan edits and art for me and Gray and I.

After 5 minutes Grayson came out of the bathroom. His hair was still messy and wet and buttons were mismatched.

"Love, it's okay. My parents are chill, you need to calm down and take it easy on your self. I'm sure they'll love you. Here." I said and fixed his buttons.

"Okay fine. I'll wait here for you." He said and plopped onto the bed.

"Yeah and fix your hair." I laughed and got in the shower.

I finished showering and got ready. I wore a white crop top with blue jeans and did my make up.

Grayson and I went downstairs and found mom and dad sitting at the table

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Jordan, I'm Grayson, Sofia's Boyfriend." Grayson said and shook their hands and sat down at the table.

"Ahh, Grayson! Sofia has told us about you. You are very charming young man." Mom said

I could tell he was very tense and anxious. I grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring nod and he relaxed himself.

We all just talked while eating breakfast and after breakfast, Grayson and dad shovelled the snow outside together.

"I'm so happy their getting together!" Mom said to me while I was watching them through the window.
"Yeah me too." I said.
"I remember your dad did not like your first boyfriend. What was his name again?"

A lump formed in my throat thinking about him, "Umm Dylan."

"Ah yes, Dylan. Have you heard from him? How is he?"

Tears clouded my vision and I took a deep breath and turned around.
"Mom, Dylan.... Dylan's dead." I said and the tears flowed down my face.

"Oh baby. I'm sorry. I know how much you loved him. What happened?"

"He- he was murdered." I said and mom gave me a hug and I tried my best trying not to cry.

"It's okay. It's all part of God's plan." Mom said while we hugged.

"Beasty-"dad came inside and fell silent when he saw us.
"What happened?" He asked and toon off his coat.

"Nothing just Mama Love." Mom said and smiled at him.

"Hey I'll help Gray out outside." I said and grabbed my jacket and went outside.

I went outside and walked up to Grayson,
"Hey Gray." I said and he didn't reply. A smirk formed in my face and I grabbed a handful of snow and formed it into a snow ball and threw it at his back.

"Hey!" He said and turned around. I stuck my tongue out at him and he grabbed a snow ball too and I ran.

Soon we were having a hardcore snow ball fight and finally got tired and lay in the snow.

"That was fun!" I said out of breath.

"Yeah. So what are we doing today."

"I am going to show you around my town." I said getting up and gave Grayson a hand.

We both got in the car and I took Grayson to the CN tower, Ripley's Aquarium and we got front line seats to a Raptors basketball game in Scotia bank Arena.

At night we came home and went over to Lilly's where Ethan had also come from New Jersey. We all made s'mores in the fireplace and watched Maleficent 2.

Grayson and I decided to walk home after the movie.
"Hello Mr.Rogers." I said and waved at one of my neighbours who was shoveling snow.

"Your neighbourhood seems so nice, everyone loves each other." Grayson said.

"Yeah, that's why I love this place so much.... You know I always used to think I would grow old here with a small family and a quiet life but my heart always wanted to rebel and really pursue what I wanted... so I did that and now I have the opposite of a normal, quiet life." I chuckled.

"Well, Ethan and I always knew we weren't going to have a simple life. We wanted to entertain people and make them smile ever since we were little kids and I guess YouTube was that opportunity." Grayson said.

"Now that I'm home again, I'm having so much nostalgia. I remember Lilly, Madison and I used to sneak out every night at midnight in summer. I used to jump out the window and slide down the patio roof and get my bike and we would ride all around town with the few friends we had and it was so fun." I laughed remembering the memories.

We walked in silence after that and I just thought about how my life was so different now.

Grayson and I got home and sat in the living room with my parents. They showed Grayson my baby pictures which were funny, embarrassing and kind of nostalgic.

"This is Sofia when she first learned how to ride a bike, look at her face." Dad said and laughed at my terrified face.

We went to bed early as we had to catch our flight back to L.A at 5 tomorrow.