Chapter 36

I woke up the next morning in Grayson's arms.
He was still asleep, lightly snoring. I stared at his face for a while, damn he's gorgeous and I love him, even though he makes countless mistakes, I still love him.
I gave him a kiss on the forehead and he woke up, he stared into my eyes and we both smiled at each other. I gave him a long satisfying kiss and got out of bed.
I went to the bathroom and got in the hot shower, Grayson followed me a minute later. He pushed me against the wall from behind, my chest colliding with the cold marble walls. He gave me hickeys all over my neck and colerbones. I turned around and kneeled down on the floor. I placed his bulging dick between my breasts and moved up and down. He moaned and I went faster. I licked his dick and placed the tip on my tongue, I loved his dick in my mouth and sucked on it while looking up at him, Grayson closed his eyes and moaned from the pleasure. He nut in my mouth and I swallowed his warm cum. Then I rinsed myself off and got out of the shower without a word.

I dried off and put on a graphic shirt with velvet orange pants.

Grayson came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel his big arms, ams and defined body made me feel like jelly inside

I walked up to him and sat on his lap facing him. I grabbed his hand and put it under my shirt on my breast.
"When I get back I promise I'll give you all the sex, daddy."
I gave him kisses on his neck while he played with my perky boobs. We made out for a while until someone opened the door to our room.

"Grayson sweetie It's-" Lisa was standing at the door but when she saw us she quickly turned red and turned around.
"Oh Jesus, sorry didn't mean to disturb you."
I got up from Grayson's and fixed my shirt and hair and walked up to her.
"It's okay, Lisa. We were about to come downstairs right now after... you know."
"I'm still sorry but intimacy between two humans is natural. Now my baby has someone to share himself with-"
"Mom! We get it now go and make me some pancakes." Grayson said cutting her off and closing the door.

We both looked at each other and laughed hysterically almost crying of laughter.
"What was Lisa talking about at the end there?" I asked between my giggles.
Grayson turned red. "Well when I was a kid like 10 or something, I wanted a girlfriend really badly so that I could touch her boobs." He said ashamed.
Hearing that made me laugh even more and Grayson joined too. After getting our giggles out, Grayson got dressed and we went downstairs.
Everyone sat down at the huge dining room table, Ethan, Lilly and Cameron joined us after a few minutes and Corey served us breakfast. I decided to help him bring the plates.
"Hey Corey, I'll help you."
"No ma'am it's alright."
"You already worked so hard to do everything, this is nothing." I said grabbing two plates. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.
We placed the food on the table and everyone started eating.

After lunch the twins and Cameron went to their Grandmothers house and Lilly decided to take a nap before we left for Toronto tonight.

I was bored so I decided to take one of the bikes and explore the land behind the house. I put on a jacket and got on a bike and went outside.