Chapter 77

We landed on a helicopter pad in downtown Los Angeles. The soldiers took us down an elevator and into a dark room with a table that lit up from within. There were at least 20 people sitting around the round table staring as Grayson and I walked in and were seated at the table. It felt so weird to be around so many people again. Like I was an alien on this planet who got stranded here with only my boyfriend.

I squeezed Grayson's hand under the table comforting him and tried mustering a smile. We probably looked so disgusting. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and was horrified myself. My tank top was ripped from the collar and side and the rest of my whole body was covered in dirt, sweat and and there were small twigs and leaves stuck in my soggy hair.
Why weren't the letting us shower or something before doing all this?
Agent Jack from CIA came into the room with two guards following him. He sat down at the head of the table and analyzed Grayson and I before giving us a smile.
"Hello Grayson and Sofia." He said.
We nodded and everyone kept their eyes glued at us. I shifted in my chair feeling a bit nervous.
"You have much strength in you, I will admit." He said with no expression on his face.

"Can you tell me how you escaped?"
"Well it's a long story.." I said chuckling.

"We have time." He said with a blank expression.

"Well okay then... um I was kidnapped at the ball and taken to a small cabin in the middle of the forest. They tied me to a pole in the absent for four days. I managed to escape with some manipulation and I ran away. I found Grayson soon after who was also stranded looking for me and then we found a farm. The residents let us sleep there but later snitched and the bad guys were after us again. Then we were on the run again. Two days later, Grayson was attacked by wolves and we saw a chopper and sent a signal and they found us and now we're here." I said and then the room was silent.

"I know it's a lot but you asked for it." I said shrugging.

"Wow, you've experienced enough for a life time." One of the officers said finally breaking the silence.

"Do you know where they could possibly be or are headed?" He asked.

"Um well I overheard them talking about taking me to Washington to their headquarters but that's all." I said.

"Okay well we are working on capturing them."
"Can we go now?" Grayson said irritated.

"Yes, of course. Don't be scared, you will get justice and trust me all those gang members will be facing a life time in prison." Jack said and got up.

"Hey um I don't know if this can change anything but there's this boy in the gang. His name is Eliot. I don't think he's bad. He helped us fled from the bad guys. Please don't hurt him." I said and Jack nodded, "the jury will take this into consideration. Guards! Please take Sofia and Grayson back to their families. Again, thank you for cooperating I know this is so much at once but this case is of then utmost importance." He said and the guards took us down to a police vehicle.

Grayson and I were seated inside and waited for an officer to take us home.

Grayson grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"We're going home! It's gonna be okay now babe. I love you." He said and I kissed him passionately for a minute until the officer came and drove us home.

We arrived at Grayson's house and my heart started beating so fast. We went inside and Lilly, Ethan, Madison, my dad and Grayson's mom were all  sitting on the long couch in silence. They looked up at us and I ran to my dad as he stood up  and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you Dad." I said and tears started flowing down my cheeks.

"I missed you too Beasty. I'm happy your safe in dada's arms again." He said kissing my forehead.

I laughed, "I'm sorry this is how your first time in LA is happening." I said and he just laughed,
"It's alright."

I let go of him and Lilly and Madison were standing behind him. I hugged both of them at the same time.

"Oh my god, Sofia. We were so scared." Madison said.

"Hey I'm here now." I said.
"I knew you could make it." Lilly said.

We hugged for a while and then I hugged Ethan.
"Welcome back Sofia." He said.
"Thank you E. I love you." I said and he hugged me tightly.

"Okay now why don't you guys go clean off and then have something to eat." Lisa said.

I nodded and went to the bathroom. I showered and washed my hair. I put on a white bra and white matching sweats on top.

I went back to the dining room and sat beside Grayson and we stared eating right away

After eating dinner everyone sat down in the couch and we told them all the deets in what happened.
"So now we have our Elite couple back." Ethan said and I nuzzled closer to Grayson.
"I guess so." Grayson shrugged and kissed my hand.

After that Grayson and I went to bed. I sky down and my body finally relaxed. Sleeping in an actual bed had never felt more relaxing. I dozed off in an instance lying against Grayson's warm body.