Chapter 49

I woke up the next morning to "Love songs" by Kesha playing softly. I got up and stretched and looked around for Grayson but I couldn't see or hear him anywhere. I got out of bed and found a trail of rose petals going towards the lounge area and door of the hut.

I put on my silk robe and slippers and followed the path, curious to know where it lead to. I opened the door to the lounge room and the rose petals in increased as I went towards the front door. The music was coming from behind it, on a speaker.

I opened the door and found a bouquet of flowers. I got a notification on my phone,
"Gray bear💓🧸: Look up..."

"What the..." I started saying and looked up.
A jet was flying over head and wrote,
"Happy Valentine's Day, Baby! -G" and a huge heart as well.

I screamed from how beautiful it was.

"Happy Valentines Day." Grayson said coming from inside.

"Oh my god, Gray! Thank you so much." I hugged him wiping the tears off my face.

"Did you like the jets?" He asked.

"Of course, I fucking love it!" I said and gave him a deep, passionate kiss.
He broke away after a minute.

"Look inside." He said and motioned towards the door. I opened it carefully and gasped.

The lounge room which was empty except from some furniture was filled with huge bouquets of flowers shaped in hearts, bears and lips in every color. There was also a huge chocolate bear sitting on the coffee table. There were crystals everywhere as well and at least 100 Louis Vuitton orange shopping bags. I gasped from how pretty it all looked.

"How did you get all this in here, while I was looking at the jets outside?" I asked still in shock.

"I have my ways. Say Hi to the live!" He said and pointed his phone at me which he had in his hand recording everything.

"Hi Grayson's live! Happy Valentines Day to all of you." I said, the Instagram live had 5 million viewers at the moment.

Grayson talked and showed around the gifts for his live and I also walked around looking at everything.

I opened the Louis Vuitton bags and they were filled with almost every kind of bag I could think of that they had.

"This is the new Louis Vuitton collection and also some classics." He said as I looked in all the bags.

"How many did you get me!" I asked, astonished.

"There are 100 bags here." He said.
"And how much was all this."

"Close to a million dollars." Grayson said and then added, "Thank you so much, Virgil Abloh for hooking me with he newest unreleased bags as well, appreciate it man." He said at the Instagram live.

We talked to the live for a while and chatted with everyone. Grayson turned off the live and sat down on the couch.

"This all must have been long hard work." I said and started opening the bags.

"Anything for my baby and plus I got some help from some islanders. You like 'em?"

"I do, I do." I opened the classic Louis Vuitton handbag and my eyes filled with tears.

Grayson rushed up to me and gave me a hug.

I sighed wiping the tears and smiled at him.
"You know when I was younger, my family couldn't really  afford that much. We lived in an extremely expensive city and my parents had average income jobs." I said between the tears, Grayson wiped them away.

"My mom always wanted this Louis Vuitton bag." I pointed at the one I had just opened.
"But we really couldn't afford it and my dad worked almost 15 hours a day for a month just to get her that bag back in 2017... she was so happy and very soon I went to high school. Everyone used to have Jordan's and expensive clothing items and I really wanted them too but never asked my parents for them because I knew they couldn't afford it and I didn't want to feel bad about themselves. I loved Louis Vuitton and always went in their store at the mall but came out empty handed... and here I am today, with all these bags that I couldn't have ever imagined in my life." I started crying again and Grayson hugged me tightly.

"I understand. It's crazy how life comes full circle.... this just makes me love you even more. How you're so grateful for everything and appreciate it truly. That's all I needed." We made out on the couch for a while.

"I'm gonna make a huge Valentines breakfast." I said breaking apart. I got up from Grayson's lap and went to my room to change. I just put on one of the bikinis that Grayson had brought.

 I just put on one of the bikinis that Grayson had brought

"Sexy" Grayson said and grabbed his dick.

"Grayson I have to make breakfast." I said laughing and walked to the kitchen. I made some eggs, bacon, everything bagels and smoothie bowls for us.

"Gray, breakfast is served!" I yelled at him from the kitchen putting it all on the small table.

"Wow, I didn't know you could cook this good. You didn't have to do all this for me."

"Of course I did! Valentine's Day isn't just for the girls." I put my arms around his waist and roamed my arms over his toned abs and biceps.

"Your nips are out." He said touching them.

"Well if you get me this bikini which is literally strings, they're obviously gonna be out!" I said.

"Fine then take it off." He said and just pulled one string that made it all fall off.

He picked me up and threw me on to the kitchen island.

"Grayson!" I said and laughed. He put one of my legs over his shoulder and ran kisses down my inner thigh, he got to my pussy and ate me out like it was his breakfast. I motioned for him to do it and he picked me up and inserted himself in me. I rode him and then he put me in the counter and got on top. We went for about 10 minutes.

"Wow, that was unexpected." I laughed.

"Yeah, now let's eat breakfast and head out we have a whole island to explore!" Grayson said, band started eating quickly.

For the rest of the day Grayson and I went swimming and exploring the ocean and huge jungle on motor bikes. We had so much fun and were exhausted by the end of the day.

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed the Valentine's Day chapter! Things are for sure gonna get hectic from now on.