Chapter 86

Today I woke up and checked the time, it was 11am. I had told myself I would go to bed at midnight but I ended up binge watching Umbrella Academy on Netflix.
Well at least I got a good amount of sleep.
I opened my phone and checked Instagram and Twitter.
# natalieprestonisover and # arrestnataliepreston were 1st and 2nd I'm trending worldwide. There were a lot of celebrities like Bella Hadid, James Charles, Lil Mosey and Doja Cat who were speaking up on their bad experiences with Natalie and how it had traumatized them. They were also thanking me for starting the chain.

I sighed and called Grayson.
"Hey baby." I said.
"Hey, I can't believe you said all that in the show last night."
"I'm sorry I didn't know what got into me I-"
"No, no. It was amazing! I'm so proud of you for standing up. I feel like a burden was lifted off of my shoulders." He said.
I exhaled in relief, "same it feels so much better to just say out the truth."
"Okay I'm gonna come pick you up in 20 minutes and we could go on a Sunday picnic. What do you think?" He asked.
"Of course. See you in 20. Love you."
I hung up and phone suddenly died.
"Fuck." I put it on changing and showered. After the shower I changed into a white tank top with blue jeans and didn't bother to put on any makeup.

I grabbed my purse and my dead phone which I intended to charge in the car

I grabbed my purse and my dead phone which I intended to charge in the car. I took out a knife to cut my bagel with and heard a knock on my door.
Yes Grayson's here.

"Hey ba-" it was not who I expected. Natalie was standing at my door with the most evil look on her face.
She trode into my house.

"Umm... excuse me. I wasn't expecting you."
"Obviously you weren't after exposing me infront of the whole world." She said placing her bag down.
"I didn't think it-"

"Cut the bullshit. Your stupid innocent little face is disguising an ugly, disloyal bitch. Ohh Sofia... you have no idea what I'm going to do to you!" She said and grabbed my knife and held it to my throat.
"Help! Help! Security!"

"Oh those jerks won't be helped you. I was able to bribe them to leave with a few simple bands of money." She said with a smirk on her face.
She pushed me down to the floor with her foot and held the knife to my throat closer.

"How could you! All the things I have done for you! Why I leaked your sex tape for YOU!"
"What!"

"Of course your simple mind couldn't understand that. It was a publicity stunt. I thought you would get it but nooo you just got yourself into a bigger mess and these gangs cane after me!"

"Natalie, how could you... you were the first person i trusted when I came to LA. I should have known bette when you first set me up with Grayson last year."

"Don't you dare! I gave you your career! And now I'm going to end it along with your life." She said and pressed the knife harder against my throat.
"I trusted you..."

"Hollywood's number one rule: trust nobody."
She pulled my hair back and got ready to slit my throat.
This is the end. I'm gonna die.