Chapter 14

*2 weeks later

I hadn't talked to Grayson in two weeks. Natalie hasn't set any dates up either because she went on holiday with her husband for their anniversary. I cried myself to sleep everyday, I missed him more than I had never thought one could miss anyone. All I wanted was to go back home and hug my parents and forget about everything's but I couldn't give up my dreams so easily, I was finally starting to become pretty famous now and so was Lilly. Madison had gone to Hawaii for a youtuber trip with some friends she had made on YouTube.

I was getting these random texts from this one number. I tried blocking it but then they would call from another number. I was assuming it was just a hater who didn't want me to become famous but soon they started texting me things that no one knew about except for my family and one other person.

Today I came home from an ad shoot for sugar bear hair. I was getting a lot of calls from companies and I had to handle them on my own right now as Natalie was on vacation so things were getting pretty hectic.

I was taking care of my body even more now and went to the gym everyday at night when no one would be there.
I dropped off my stuff in my room, it was 9 pm and then I changed into my workout gear.

I went down to the gym and started running on the treadmill then I continued with the rest of my workout alone in the gym

After finishing my workout, I grabbed my water bottle and sat down, catching my breath when suddenly the lights went out. I assume it was just a power outage in the building. I got up and wen to the door but it was locked. I couldn't get out. I started panicking. I looked around for my phone but couldn't find it.

"Looking for this?" A deep voice said.
I jumped and turned around, alarmed.
"Who- who is it?" i said shaking.
"Oh you don't have to be scared of me Sofia." the person came closer and my vision adjusted.

It was Dylan Leonard. My abusive ex-boyfriend from Toronto.
"Dylan! What are you doing here. We are done now." I said scared.
"Oh yeah, after you called the cops on me for raping you." He yelled at me.
"You did rape me, I never gave you consent, dickhead." I said angrily back.
He grabbed me by my throat tightly. I fought to for him to let go but I couldn't.
"Do you know what it's like in jail, 4 years I had to fight it from going mad. While you" he tightened his grip on me, "you became a model and I know why you moved out here. To escape me after you found out my sentence was over."

I turned blue form not being able to breathe. Dylan let go off me and I fell to the ground panting. He took out a knife and I tried moving but everything was blurry. He looked at me
"This is what you deserve, bitch." He stabbed me right in my side near my ribs and ran out the door . I felt a sting of pain in my side, one I had never felt before. That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt.

I couldn't think all I knew was that I was dying. Now. Left alone dying. This not how I'm supposed to die. No one should die like this. My mom, dad, Lilly, Madison how they never got to see me go and I never got to say goodbye. And Grayson how much I loved him and never got to marry him, have kids with him and grow old with him.
"Grayson, I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has. Goodbye " I uttered and hoped somewhere in the cracks of the world he would here it. I said one final prayer. After that all I remember was the door opening and a light from the hallway shining on me. As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong. I close my eyes finally saying goodbye to the world.

A/n
This chapter was short, sorry.
Please vote.