Chapter 66

I awoke the following morning to find myself alone in bed, but one red rose lay on Corey's pillow. A scented note accompanied it. On the note was a brief message in my Lover's handwriting. "Dearest Sofia, You are never alone. Even when I can't be there with you physically, you are still in my heart."
I smiled as I stretched and got out of bed. I had a few more shoots today and I had to get them done before my flight to LA.

I headed to the studio and my glam team got me ready. I shot a cover for a local magazine.

And then we went over to the second location where the Harper's Bazaar team got me glammed you for their August issue cover

We shot the covers and they turned out beautiful

We shot the covers and they turned out beautiful. I headed back to the hotel. I checked the time it was already 3 pm. I told the taxi driver to stop at a take out restaurant. I got some French food for Corey and I for lunch. I went to my hotel room and found him on his laptop.
"Sofia, OH MY GOD COME LOOK AT THIS!" He said, looking scared.

I quickly ran up to him and looked over his shoulder at the laptop and gasped.
It was a video uploaded onto the dark web of Grayson and I having sex.... Our sex tape got leaked.

I grabbed the computer from Corey and quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I sat down on the floor, my heart pounding out of my chest. I took a deep breathe and pressed play and It was, sure enough Grayson and I.
I remember we had filmed this tape in February the day after we found out I was pregnant.
How was it possible that this got leaked. We didn't have it on any files or anything. Just a hard drive in Grayson's bedroom. I remember him putting it in his dresser. But how could it have gotten leaked? Grayson would never do that... would he? My mind was racing with questions while I watched it.

The video was only a 2 minute clip but it showed everything and didn't leaves any exceptions. I checked the views and gasped. There were already 12 million views and it was only uploaded last night at 2am.
I checked twitter and #grasyondolanandsofiajordansextapeleaked was number one trending in the world. My phone started flooding with my friends and family trying to call me to find out what was going on.

I shut down my phone and went back to the room with the laptop.
"Sofia..." Corey said.
"Just wait. I'll explain. Do you have a USB port?" I asked him seriously.
"Yes." He grabbed it from his backpack and gave it to me.
I sat down at the table and wrapped my hair in a tight bun. I had to get this off the internet. I was pretty good at tech stuff and hacking so it was worth giving a try.
I plugged in the USB port and got started on trying to decode it and take it down while Corey made phone calls to other sites to take the video down.

After a couple hours I got the video off the site and it was finally gone.
"Okay I got it off." I said sitting back and taking my hair out of the bun and rubbing my eyes.
Corey stayed quiet and we both knew what the truth was.
"Fuck!" I yelled and put my head in hands.
"No matter how hard you try you can't get it off of everyone and so many people have copied it onto other sites and look. It has 21 million views now in just 2 hours." He showed me and the views were going up like crazy.
"Did you watch it?" I asked and Corey just stayed quiet.
"I'm sorry." I said and tears just burst out of my eyes.
"I'm sorry this is happening to you. How could I be so fucking dumb?" I said in between the tears.
He hugged me tightly while shushing me.
We headed to the airport and went in the plane straight away. Even people in Paris had seen it now. I checked twitter again and it was still trending and there were people even reacting to it now. Great. Now over 30 million people had seen my bare vagina and boobs, everything. Something so intimate between Grayson and I was shared with the whole world and I had no idea how to control it.

All these Hollywood news companies were trying to get a hold of me from everywhere. I called my manager, Natalie. I had to trust her with this one. She was experienced and knew how to deal with stuff like this.
"Natalie..." I started wondering how I would explain myself.
"I know Sofia. I have it all under control. My tech team of amazing IT guys from Pakistan are on it and it'll be controlled soon. You just try your best to avoid any paparazzi or people and I will be sending some bodyguards to the airport to pick you up and take you home safely."
"Okay. Thank you so much." I said and hung up. I trusted Natalie with this. I took a deep breath and looked at Corey.

"Sofia. I understand. It's gonna be okay." He said and I hugged him tightly. We fell asleep in each others arms. We had a long flight ahead until we reached Los Angeles.