Chapter 62

*2 weeks later
It's been 2 weeks since Grayson and I broke up. Grayson came that night and took his stuff and left when I wasn't home. We haven't talked at all since.

Dad has been pretty quiet lately and usually wants to be alone. I try to spend the most time with him just to bring him back to life. I'm  moving out today or tomorrow to my new place so he can have his own space and quiet.

Corey and I have been pretty busy with our own stuff lately but at nights when he hears me crying from his room, he cuddles and sleeps with me. We haven't even kissed or anything yet but sometimes I just want him to dick me down so hard.

Today I have a meeting and shoot for my new Fashion nova partnership. I'm going to be coming out with a lingerie and bikini collection soon so I've been working out extremely hard for the last few weeks to distract myself and to also get back into my curves figure because even though my pregnancy was pretty short, I had gained a few pounds and wanted to lose them and more.

Today I went to the gym early at 6 am to workout with my trainer and then I had breakfast with Dad and Corey.

I went back up to my room and took a shower and got ready. Today was the first day in weeks,  I'm getting ready for anything.
I put on a tight, beige pant suit and did my makeup.

Today I had to shoot the pictures for my Fashion Nova collection so I was pretty excited

I headed to the shoot at noon after taking over an hour to do my makeup nicely.
We planned out the shoot and started shooting.  We also took some pictures for my billboard. I was back at what I perfected and loved doing and it made me feel so much better about myself. The pics came out amazing.

 The pics came out amazing