Chapter 63

I woke up today feeling super tired from all the sex Corey and I had last night but it was all mashed into one feeling. Lust. I wanted him all the time and everywhere.

I sat up and saw he was over in the kitchen.
I got up and was about to grab my clothes to put on and I realized that they weren't needed anymore. We were gonna be naked at home from now on. It's all the better for sex.

"Hey, what you doing?" I asked Corey. I hugged him from behind as he was facing the counter cutting some fruit. I rubbed my breasts against his back.
"Mmm. Last night was amazing." I whispered in his ear.
"Uhuh. But we 'bout to recreate it again if you don't stop turning me on." He said and turned around.
I laughed and sat on the island with my legs up, giving him a full view of my pussy.
"Woah... this is kinda weird but I like it..." Corey said handing me the pancakes and fruit he had just made.
He sat down on the bar stool in front of my pussy, I spread my legs open to reach my plate and started eating.
"Babe can I get some of that syrup that is dripping on to your gold-dusted marble countertops because you are cumming just sitting there." He said.

I looked down and sure enough there was some spillage of my cum, dripping from my pussy onto the counter top.
I laughed and Corey pulled my legs closer to him. He was about to go down on me when something sharp hit his hand.

"Fuck." He said clutching his bleeding finger. He had unconsciously grabbed a knife and it slit his pinky finger.
"Oh no! Stay still." I said and got up quickly.
I opened the cabinet above the sink, pulling out a bandage and rubbing alcohol before closing it then coming to stand in front of him. I examined the cut silently, then began to clean it and bandage it up.

"All done." I said and gave his pinky a kiss.
"Hey! Why are you staring at me like that!" I asked Corey. He pulled me closer to him, my legs hung off the edge, with my pussy inches from his lips. He drew circles on my sensitive nipples, watching them get rock hard.

"Nothing. You just look super milf doing that."
He finally said.

I sat down on his naked laps, pushing against his dick and traced every part of my mouth with the tip of his tongue, as if to memorize the feeling of it. As if this would never happen again, even though it would. I groaned into his mouth as he played with my nipples, pinching them and tugging them. I moaned softly, tilting my head back against the wall as he released my nipple, only to begin to roll it beneath his thumb again.
With his free hand he slid his hand down my waist and dipping his fingers down to my sex. He started parting my lips slowly.

He began to rub tight circles into my clit, loving the way my breath hitched in my throat as he did so. He then slowly slid his middle finger inside me, groaning against my neck when my wet walls clenched around his finger. He imagined that being his cock and felt it twitch with need in his boxers. He pushed the thought away, determined to give me pleasure.

His finger thrust in and out of me at a slow pace as his thumb continued to rub the tight, small circles into my clit. My loud moans of ecstasy only caused his cock to harden until it hurt, which made him bite lightly on the sensitive skin at the crook of my neck, sucking it softly as he increased the pace of his thrusting finger. His thumb slid up along my clit, in search of my small nub. Soon, he felt the tight bundle of nerves underneath his thumb and he began to slide his thumb over it, back and forth, over and over again in a teasing manner. I gasped, my fingers sliding through his brunette hair and tangling through the strands.
I grabbed his long dick and thrust my hands and it started squirting. We almost fell off the stool and he picked up my legs and pushed me onto the island.
He slid into me and thrust harder and harder until I could see stars and we both moaned loudly. We started going super fast and he pushed my neck down against the edge of the counter as he fucked me harder and harder until I could feel him deep in me. He hit my climax and I screamed, "faster!" He got up on his knees and pulled me in him faster with only my shoulders touching the counter as he held me up by my butt and thrust so deep into me that all of his 11 inches fit in me.
He groaned loudly and thrust one final time until he came in me and put me down. He was about to get off the counter when he hit his head against the hanging lights over the island.
We both laughed really hard and got down slowly.
"Wow, this is crazy but that right there... was the craziest sex I've ever had." I said.
"My pleasure my darling... Let's clean this up." Corey said pointing at the plates and fallen pancakes in the floor and the island covered in cum and orgasms.

We cleaned up and I showered to get the sticky tuff off my legs. I got ready and put on a white crop top and blue mom jeans.

I was barely able to walk but still got myself  down to the parking garage and got in my Tesla

I was barely able to walk but still got myself  down to the parking garage and got in my Tesla. I had a few meetings to attend and model some more clothes for my collection. I was going to Paris Fashion week after a few days and I wanted to surprise Corey with the news as he was coming with me.

For the rest of the day, Corey was at his football stuff. He's been working really hard to show his skills and get recruited or committed but I'm sure he's gonna make it.

I went home at 7 and Corey and I ate dinner together and fell asleep on the couch watching Money Heist on Netflix.