Chapter 51

I woke up the next morning feeling super swollen in my feet. Fuck, what is happening to me. I've been having so many headaches and back pains in the last three days since we've been back to L.A from Bora Bora.

I got up and rolled out my mat, I tried working out a bit in my room but could barely get through two of the exercises without getting super tired and out of breath.

I got in my shower and took a warm shower to lessen my back aches. I got out of the shower when it started to get really steamy and looked at my body in the full length mirror. My tummy was poking out a bit and my breasts were really tender and swollen.

I decided to wear a hoodie and sweats today because I wasn't really feeling that confident about my body.

I went to the kitchen and started eating some pancakes Madison had made for everyone

I was almost done when Madison finished getting ready and came back to the kitchen.

"Woah Sofia, you didn't leave any pancakes for Lilly?" She asked looking around for them.

"Oh my god I didn't even realize it. I've been craving so much sweet food lately."

"Weird...anyways let's head to your shoot today and then we have to go shopping for some stuff." Madison said.

We went to the Off White office where they also had a modelling set. I met up with Natalie and picked out some outfits for me to wear.
I put on the red bodysuit I was modelling and showed it to Natalie.

"Sofia, what happened to you! Your body is not liking the hottest right now. You need to get back on your grind! lol at your stomach!" She whisper yelled at me.

I stayed quiet holding back tears and nodded along. I quietly did the shoot trying to not breath and sucking in my belly during the shoot to not have a small bump in the pictures.

 I quietly did the shoot trying to not breath and sucking in my belly during the shoot to not have a small bump in the pictures

I was relieved when it was over and also feeling really off and sad which wasn't usually the case for me after shoots.

I got back to the front lobby where Maddy was waiting.

"Hey let's go. I wanna run to the plaza since it's only a couples miles form here." I said.

"Sof, 10 miles isn't a small amount and it's like 45 degrees Celsius outside. Are you sure you want to do it?" She asked.

"Yeah of course!" I said and left my hoodie in my car. I had an extra pair of running shoes in my trunk as well and I was already wearing a sport bra.

To be honest I mostly wanted to run there because I was insecure about my body and needed to do the most about it.

We started jogging up hill and I could already feel the burning heat reaching inside my head. I kept pushing myself even though I was feeling super nauseous and dizzy.

We made it to the plaza and headed inside we had to go up two flights of stairs to get to Versace for some cool scarfs for Maddy. I was still super out of breath

"Sofia, you okay? Wanna take a break and sit down for a while?" Maddy asked.

"I'm fine let's go." I said faking a smile. We climbed up the staircase and reached the second level of the plaza. I clutched my knees panting for a minute, the world was spinning around me and my stomach was killing me.

"Sofia I don't think this is a good idea. Let's sit down first."

"Nono, I'm fine let's-" I instantly fell to the floor with a thud and knocked out.