Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning at 7 because Lilly kept pushing me to get up. Our flight was at 12 so I had a lot of hours to get ready. We both decided to pack together. I packed a suitcase with all my different kinds of clothes that I would need. Lilly had packed 3 suitcases by the time I finished packing one.

"Lils, we're just going for 3 days. No need to pack 5 jackets." I said laughing and shaking my head.

"Sofia I didn't want to be unprepared. What if it snows this weekend?" She said.

We had already checked the weather in France for the weekend and it was actually going to be pretty warm, and it never snows in France.

"Will it though?" I questioned my arms crossed
She finally gave in and laughed. We made one suitcase for Lilly with just her essentials.

We were done packing by 10. I showered and changed into a comfy, black adidas jumpsuit with a black hat and some Adidas falcon joggers.

 I showered and changed into a comfy, black adidas jumpsuit with a black hat and some Adidas falcon joggers

I went to the kitchen and made pancakes and squeezed some fresh orange juice. We all ate breakfast together. I didn't want to leave Maddy alone but we didn't have a choice.

"I'm gonna miss you, Mads." I said holding her hand from across the counter.

"I already miss you, we barely get to spend anytime alone together anymore... like the old days." she said.

"I'm sorry. It's just that Lilly and I have so much work now." I said guilty.

"I miss our parents. I want to go back to Toronto for the holidays." Lilly said.

"As soon as we get back, we're going to have some fun together, only us three." I promised.

We hugged and got in Lilly's car. I put our suitcases in the back and we drove to the twins house. We were so excited for the trip to Paris for the first time.

We got to the twins house and Lilly ran to Ethan. They both kissed each other quickly.

"Someone's excited." I said, turning to Grayson who was watching the sloppy kissing happening on the couch.

"I was up late last night after the double date, editing our YouTube video for Tuesday."

"Babe it's just Friday. You still have 4 days." I said leaning my head on his chest.

"I just wanted this trip to be all about you. I'm so proud of you." he said, stroking my hair.

"I know. I'm proud of you too, Gray." I said.

I hugged him tightly and inhaled deeply. His fresh, clean scent always made me feel calmer and I relaxed in his arms.

"Come on, lovebirds. We're going to Paris!" I said to Ethan and Lilly who were currently having a make out session. They broke apart, chucking and we all got in the Uber I had called.