Chapter 79

*One week later.
Today I woke up in an amazing mood. Today was Friday May 20th which also happened to be my birthday.

I got up and changed into workout gear and headed to the gym. My dad called me while I was driving back home and we talked about happy memories from my childhood.

I went home, showered and changed into a grey shirt with matching leggings and Dior Jordan's.

I went out to the livi room and found no one home. "Lilly? Anyone home?" I asked but was just responded with utter silence in my apartment other than my sizzling eggs and bacon.
I ate and was going to go outside but saw dozens of bouquets of flowers, treats, deserts and gifts from my friends all waiting for me at the door.
I took them all inside and opened all the gifts for the next few hours.

I relied to my friends and fan-pages on Instagram and Twitter wishing me a happy birthday.

It was now 4 pm and I had heard nothing from my boyfriend or besties.
I think they all forgot. I shrugged it off and starts eating some macrons that my friend, David Dobrik had sent me.
Happy Birthday Sofia.
My doorbell suddenly rang and I eagerly got up to open it and see if someone had finally come to see me.

I opened the door and there was no one. I looked around the hallways outside but found no one. There was a note lying on the ground infront of me.
I picked it up and went inside opening it.
"1000 Pacific beach Avenue, Malibu California. Be there at 6pm sharp."

I turned the card over to see if there was anything else but that was all it said.
What if this is a trap? But what if it was something else and I would regret not going.
I thought it over and decided to just go and be extra cautious.

I got ready and put on a black one shoulder sports bra with red baggy pants and a red purse in which I put some pepper spray and a taser just in case.

I headed to Malibu at 5 and finally got to the location on the card at 6 sharp due to heaven traffic at rush hour.

I got out of my car, took out my taser and kept it ready at all times. I went down the staircase to the beach below the cliff. It was golden hour and the beach was looking super beautiful. I looked around and found a long table set up with flowers, curtains and decorations on the sand but there was no one around to be found.