Chapter 87

*2 years later*
"And... Touchdown!" The commentator said and everyone including me sprang to our feet with excitement.
"Woohoo! Go Corey! Go Rams!" I yelled, the twins, Lilly, Madison and I were all here front line at the Super Bowl.
Corey had  been drafted as number one pick for the Los Angeles Kings as quarterback last year He's grown immensely in the past 2 years and is now a world class athlete. Tonight his team, The LA kings were playing against the New York Giants at the Super Bowl. I looked up at the score, it was 24-19 with the LA Knights in the lead.

Now it was time for half time. I decided to go use the bathroom before the show started. I went to the VIP bathroom and did my thing and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror fixing my gorgeous dress and hair.

Grayson gave me this dress to wear tonight just a few hours ago

Grayson gave me this dress to wear tonight just a few hours ago. I was so confused as it was a bit fancy and I had intended to just wear a crop top and jeans at first but Grayson insisted I wear this dress.

I got myself some more fried chicken and French fries and went back to my seat.
"Hey guys where'd Gray go?" I asked Lilly as I sat down.

"I don't know but he was whispering stuff to  Ethan. Something is definitely up. He left a coupe minutes ago." She said taking some of my fries.

The halftime show was amazing. Ariana Grande has performed her lasted album and some classic hits, Billie Eilish also performed and there was a dance choreography by Shakira.

It was almost the end of the halftime show when someone took the mic.

"Hey guys Grayson Dolan here." I suddenly shot my attention back at the stage with a surprised look on my face.

"What the hell-" I said to the girls.

They had the same expression on their faces too.
"I would just like to take a moment of your time before the game starts again."

"Can I please have my beautiful girlfriend Sofia Jordan on the stage here." Grayson said looking around for me.

I was shocked for a second, "Go! You're his girlfriend dumbass..." Madison said pushing me towards the field.