Chapter 23

I woke up the next morning in Grayson's arms. He was so beautiful, and basically perfect. I gave him a quick peck on his forehead. I loved the feeling of my lips against his skin. I slid out of bed slowly, it was 8 a.m. I had plenty of time. I slid out of my clothes and got in the shower to take a relaxing hot shower before the glam people came to get me ready.

"Hurry up, babe! I need to shower too!" I was taking my dear sweet time- if the little weasel needed to shower sooo bad he could use the one in Ethan's room "Go use the one in E's room, dickhead!" I retorted,
"That's it." Grayson opened the shower door and his back facing me walked into the shower. I shrieked . "Gray! Privacy?!"
"Oh calm down you can't see me I can't see you it's all good."

"This is ridicul-" I turned to grab the shampoo from Grayson and I saw something that left me speechless.

Grayson had seen me naked and I had seen him but it still made me nervous and anxious every time seeing him like that so close to me.

I yanked the shampoo away and lathered my hair. "Why'd you stop talking, baby girl?" There was a hint of a grin in his tone like he knew exactly why I had stopped mid sentence, "No reason, just needed the shampoo got choked up. Nothing else"

It was silent for six seconds and then I could have sworn I heard Grayson whispered something along the lines of "I know something you can choke on..." I knew that's most likely what he said because he was laughing to himself now.

"What's so funny, asswipe?" I said with a bite in my tone,

"Oh nothing, just that there's something I can make you choke on!" He laughed the last part of the sentence out.
That was it, he was turning me on just like that and I didn't have time for that stuff right now.

I turned around and grabbed Grayson's shoulder looked him full in the eyes and all he did was stare back, his green brown eyes enveloped me and his lips came crashing down on mine.

Grayson backed me into the corner of the shower and lifted me, my legs wrapped around his waist. Our lips moving in absolute sync and breaking for air when needed, "Baby girl" Grayson panted "Shut up, your so annoying fuck, I don't have time right now for this" I shot back.

Grayson took me by my ass and pushed me up against the wall, "I know what you can get choked up on." He said with a grin.
"Gray, do you want some head?" I asked.
"Yes, Fuck." He said nervously.

I turned and bent down to his dick. I gawked and then started bobbing trying to fit all 9 ½ inches of amazement down my throat, "Ohhh Sof!" Grayson moaned, "Yes ohhh YES!" Grayson continued to moan in delight. He was so hot like that.

I stopped and Grayson picked me up and lay me down on the shower floor, taking his tongue trailing from the top of my right breast all the way down to my wet pussy.

Grayson as if he were a pro started to make me feel waves of complete pleasure, I twisted my fingers in Grayson's hair, "Oh Grayson! OH GRAYSON!" and he pulled away looking like he was hungry.
He was about to eat me out but I didn't want any foreplay, just direct, heated, wet sex.

"DO IT!" I yelled at him "Really?" He questioned "YES! NOW!" and then he plummeted into my throbbing wet pussy, I squealed in pleasure and delight "Fast, fast,fast,fast." I instructed him.

So he did he went slow then a bit faster and a bit faster and a bit faster until we were going at an extremely fast speed.

Grayson picked up me up and stuck his cock in my pussy and pushed me up against the wall, I started riding him...hard.

I orgasmed all over Grayson's cock, and Grayson gave a last hard thrust before he cummed in me, filling my insides with his cum.

We then truly showered off and got ready for our day. Grayson lathered body wash all over my body and massaged my body. I did the same to him, both of us trying not to get thirsty again. "Your body is beautiful babe. In this misty lighting and wet skin. Sheesh!" He said and smacked by butt which jiggled. "What the fuck if you keep shaking that ass like that I'm gonna get very hard again. Let's be fast and get out of the shower before round 2."