Chapter 42

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely sore from the sex we had all night. I shifted in bed to face Grayson who was still sleeping. I got out of bed and threw away my lingerie that was thrown across the room in several pieces.
So much for sexy lingerie if Grayson was just going to rip it off every time.

I changed into a black adidas track set and paired it with my adidas falcons.

I called Lily and Madison and we decided to go on a run through the Hollywood hills

I called Lily and Madison and we decided to go on a run through the Hollywood hills. I went to the kitchen and found Ethan.

"Hey Ethan, you're awake early."

"Yeah, couldn't sleep last night."

"Is everything okay?"

"I don't know.... it's just that Lilly and I, we're not perfect like you and Gray. I just feel like we don't spend enough time together. I'm always working but if I don't work I feel like I'm useless."

"Ethan! You're not all about work. It doesn't define you, you're a brother to Gray, an amazing boyfriend to Lilly's and Mady and I's best friend and as for Lilly you could ask her on a date, or on vacation."

"Doesn't sound like a bad idea."

"It isn't. You need to take time off work sometimes or you'll get a burnout." I said.

"Yeah, I'm going take her on vacation. I should call the pilot for the private jet. Thank you!"

I gave Ethan a hug and got in my new Tesla to get them and take the car to my condominium.

We all ran to the top above the Hollywood sigh and watched the sunrise.

"This was a good workout." I said while breathing heavily, sweat dripping down my face.

"Yeah for sure. I don't know why I've never come here before." Lilly said admiring the view of the sunrise.

"Lets make this our special spot. There doesn't seem to be any trash or other signs of human presence before." Madison said.

We got to the bottom of the hill and paparazzi started following us. We called an Uber back home.

We got home and made breakfast. I decided to check my Emails while eating breakfast.
"Oh my god!" I yelled and jumped out of my stool.

"What!" Lilly and Madison said.
"I'm going to be on the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon."
"What the fuck! That's so cool." Madison said.

I called Natalie, my manager.
"Hey Natalie, I got an email from the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon?"

"Oh yes, I was about to call you. Your going to be on the show tomorrow night!" She said.

"I'm so excited! So do I have today off?" I asked

"Yes you do. Just try to be prepared for tomorrow's show."

I went back to the kitchen.
"Guys I'm free today, what about you guys?"
"Me too" Madison said
"Same." Lilly said

"What about we go to an arcade and just have fun today?" Madison said.
"And we can go to a LA Kings game tonight."

I change into a camouflage tank top and black leather  pants and my Versace sunglasses.

We rented out a boujee arcade for the day and played a lot of games

We rented out a boujee arcade for the day and played a lot of games. I'm the evening we went to the LA Kings game and ate hotdogs and ice cream for dinner.

We went back home and I went to my room and turned on the lights.
"Ahhh!" I yelled.

Grayson laughed sitting in my bed. I jumped onto him.

"What the fuck are you doing here."

"I missed you today so I thought I could surprise you for dinner.

"I already had dinner. It's 11 p.m." I said confused.

"But I haven't had dessert yet." Grayson said tugging on my pants.

"Gray! I got my period this morning."

"I don't mind a bit of blood."

"Grayson why are you always so horny." I laughed.

"It's not my fault my girlfriends ass is so fucking sexy."

"Okay okay. I'm tired and wanna sleep right now, okay?"

"A'ight. I'll just cuddle you." He said and we fell asleep cuddling.

A/N:
My new story, Love Don't Change first chapter is up right now! Go take a look at it if you want to.