Chapter 21

I woke up the next morning with a bad headache. I took some Advil and started working. I had a meeting today with Chanel again and we were planning something that they hadn't told me yet. I changed into a black acid washed jean jacket with matching black acid washed jeans.

I headed out to the meeting

I headed out to the meeting. I was finally getting the hang of this life 2 months later.

I went downstairs to my white Mazda in the parking lot. It still had the scrape that happened because of Grayson's car when we first saw each other. He had fixed the small scrape on his car but I hadn't gotten around to fixing mine. Oh well maybe one day.

The meeting went very well and the ambassador told me that they were also bringing Lilly with me to Paris for the fashion show. I was so happy for my best friend.

I went home and went to Lilly's room. I was really excited but as soon as I saw her crying, my whole mood flipped.
"Lils baby, what happened?" I asked and lifted her head up to look at her face. She had been crying and her eyes were bloodshot with mascara running down her cheeks.
"I was going to go on a trip with Tarte cosmetics but all these pretty, skinny, and rich girls said that I wasn't good enough and they rejected my invite to the trip."
"Why did they think you weren't good enough? You deserve it." I said confused.
"They all have beauty procedures down to look prettier and they said that I should get some lip filler. I didn't want to because I love my lips as they are and they said I couldn't be friends with them, if I wasn't willing to do it. They convinced Tarte to remove me off the list."
She started shaking. Lilly has dealed with anxiety her whole life and I knew she was panicking.
I hugged her for a few minutes and then said;
"Lilly. I know you and believe me when I say you are beautiful. If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy. And if you are happy, I will be happy. Those girls are just jealous that you are more beautiful than them and have better potential. It doesn't matter how many procedures they have down to look physically attractive, they are not good inside. You are beautiful outside and especially inside. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And look at what your skill has gotten you now!"

She looked confused after the last sentence I said.
"I'm not going with Tarte anymore. I have nothing right now." She said.
"Fuck, Tarte. Your a model for Chanel No 5 at Paris fashion week. We are going to be the face of Chanel!" I said, excited.
Lilly had her mouth wide, shocked.
"No fucking way." She said and started smiling really wide.
"Yes! We're leaving tomorrow at 12 p.m." I said with a goofy smile.
We both stood up and started jumping holding hands and laughing.
"We have to celebrate tonight!" I said
"I would but I have date with Ethan tonight." She said, blushing.
"Ethan and you are a couple! Grayson and I knew it and I ship it! He's so lucky!"
"Yeah. I'm nervous for the date." She said.
"I have an idea. Why not make it into a double date, with me and Grayson as well. So, I can be there with you for emotional support." I said.
"Oh my god, yes! We should match." She said.