Chapter 84

I woke up today feeling super energized. I was still going to be living in my apartment for five more days before I finally got all my stuff out and was ready to leave. Lilly had already moved out to Ethan's place with him so I'm here alone now.

I did some yoga and relaxed myself more. Today was Elliot's trial and I really wanted him to get out. I was going to court today as well to stand for him. I had gotten him a lawyer and everything which he didn't know about yet. I was scared that even though I knew inside he was a good human, the stuff that the bad guys had probably made him do may say differently.

I changed into a black and white closet like top with a matching cape on top and matching pants. I put on my favourite Chanel sunglasses and my Hermes snakeskin bag.

 I put on my favourite Chanel sunglasses and my Hermes snakeskin bag

I headed to the court at 1pm feeling super nervous. There were paparazzi outside somehow and I had to be taken in with bodyguards.

I waited in the front row for the judges to come in. My lawyer, Sarah looked back at me and I nodded at her and she gave me a thumbs up. I had hired the best if the best lawyers in Los Angeles for this case and was pretty sure about it. I took a deep breath and waited.

Soon the judges came in and brought Eliot a few moments later with 2 guards following him. He stood inside the speaking stage thing. He looked super scared, his face was white and I could see his fingers trembling. He certainly thought he was going to have a prosecution. He looked around the room and saw me and gave me a confused look. I nodded and smiled at him to let him know I was there for him.
"Order! Today is the trial and tribulation of Eliot Sanchez, Eliot is being faced with penalty due to robbery at a convenience store, drug dealing, unsafe carriage of a harmful weapon and being involved in the kidnapping of Sofia Jordan." The Judge said.
That's a lot but at least it wasn't as bad as murder or a big robbery.

"Your honour, Eliot is a 13 year old boy who was manipulated into the gang life and forced to do things, he is not guilty your honour." Sarah said.

The trial kept going for another 2 hours between the Attorney, Lawyer and Jury.
"Okay lastly I would like to hear from Eliot himself if he thinks he deserves to be imprisoned." The judge said and everyone turned to Eliot.
"I've done really bad stuff I admit and am extremely sorry for those. I know the gang life isn't for me and will be refraining from it at all costs. My mum... I know she's still waiting for me at home and in Compton. She'll take me, I wanna go see my mom and hug her. Please." He said in his soft childlike voice.
"Okay then it is settled. All charges will be lifted form Eliot Sanchez's case and will be given into custody of his guardians." The judge said and smacked his mallet. Everyone clapped and I took a deep breath, it was going to be okay.
I went outside in the lobby and waited for my lawyer, she came out with a big smile on her face,
"We did it! We served justice." She exclaimed and gave me a hug.
Elliot came out after and hesitated for a moment before he hugged me. I was taken aback but hugged him back.
"Thank you so much Sofia." He said.
"It's alright. I knew you were a good boy, and don't belong in that life. Besides you saved my life by covering for Grayson and I when we were hiding in the bush."

"I knew you deserve a better life. I can't wait to go see my family!" He said.

"My Security here will take you home and buy you whatever you want." I said pointing at Reggie my bodyguard. He nodded at him and held his car door open for Elliot.

"I will never forget you, thank you." He said and got in the car.
"Call me if you need anything!" I said at the moving car and he gave me a thumbs up with a big toothy smile.

I wiped a tear away from my eye and went home myself feeling super fulfilled.

I arrived home and Grayson was waiting on our new couch.
"So...?" He asked.
"Success! Eliot's safe and on his way home!" I said jumping around.
"Well that definitely deserves some celebration." Grayson said and grabbed a bottle of Don Julio.
"Uhuh but let's wait for the others to come visit in a little bit so we can party together." I said and right after saying that Ethan, Lilly, Corey and Madison rang the door bell.
I opened the door,
"Ayyye! Great news! Eliot is going home!" I yelled.
"Omg yes! That's great news!" Lilly said with wide eyes.

We decided to have a small backyard party.
I changed into a black leather tube top with blue jeans and the necklace Lilly gave me for my birthday.

The girls and I played some tennis and the boys played football all day and then in the evening we partied while drinking and dancing with loud music blasting on our houses built in Speakers

Grayson sat down with a drink on the bar stool and I twerked on him.
"Sheesh baby girl. Wait guys Sofia and I are gonna go fuck!" Grayson said to everyone and the hooted. He carried me bridal style and took me to the daybed in the backyard. He pulled my pants off and threw them into the pool.
"Grayson!" I said.
He just chuckled.
"Not fair." I said and jumped into the pool to get them after stripping down to my underwear. Grayson followed in after me and I laughed while he sucked on my neck leaving hickeys.
I grabbed his dick and massaged it as it instantly go hard.
"Fuck Gray, just do it." It's been 3 weeks since we've fucked and I really wanted to get my back broken tonight.
He slammed his long dick into me and I started riding him. Soon we had a perfect rhythm going and I was soring from pleasure.
"Damn Grayson you know how to get our Sofia off eh?" Lilly said from inside and I realized they were probably watching us fuck right now. I got up and Grayson looked at me confused.
"Let's have an orgey." I offered to everyone.
The all stayed quiet and then just started taking their shirts off.
"Fuck it." Ethan and Madison said at the same time and we got ready.
"We claim her." Corey and Grayson said grabbing both my hands.
"Damn I wouldn't mind getting fucked by my ex and boyfriend at the same time." I said.
Grayson pulled a devilish look on his face and pushed me down to the ground infront of Corey's dick.
"Suck it." Grayson said to me.
I nodded and put Corey's dick in my mouth.
"Oh memories." He chuckled.
Grayson slid himself inside my ass and fucked me doggy style while I sucked Coreys dick.
I looked over and saw Ethan sucking on Lilly's nipples while Madison sucked him dick. We were all moaning and kept switching positions.

I looked at the girls and we smirked at each other and rubbed out tits together. I sucked on Maddy's hard nipples and massaged her small boob. Lilly slid 3 fingers into me and fingered me. While she was fucked by Corey from behind and Madison was fucked by Grayson from behind and Madison sucked on Ethan's dick.
We were all moaning in a sweaty mess, there was cum on all of the girls boobs and butts and mouth and our discharges everywhere. We fucked for a good 30 minutes all together and then I was picked up by all the boys.
"We're gonna fuck you so good while the other girls wat each other out." Grayson said placing me down on the bed.
I sucked on Grayson's dick while Ethan penetrated me through the Vagina and Corey fucked my in the ass.
It felt amazing like sensations I had felt all separately coming together into one bundle of crazy pleasure.
I moaned loudly, "Fuck me daddies!" I screamed while squirting my juices.
All the guys came on my titties and in my mouth.
"Wow that was crazy." I said getting up and wiping away the cum.
"Yeah that was. But hey once in a life time." Lilly said.
We all ended up falling asleep with our own partners in the living room on the daybed, chaise and couches.

A/N:
Umm Chile... anyways so what y'all want from McDonald's?