Chapter 85

I woke up today feeling pretty sore from the orgey and threesomes last night. I sat up and looked around. Everyone was still asleep except for Ethan.

I went to the kitchen and drank a cold glass of water and changed into a sports bra and shorts and went to the gym to workout. The gym in my new house was the size of an actual gym like at LA fitness or other public gyms but this one was only mine and Grayson's.
I found Ethan doing some bench presses with loud rap music playing.

"Hey E!" I said grabbing my own skipping rope to start a warming up.

He turned off the music and looked over at me.
"Hey, Sofia. Come here." He said and patted the bench area beside him for me to sit on. I did so and he stayed quiet for a moment before he hugged me tightly.

"Oh. Are you okay, Ethan?" I asked while hugging him back. He had tears dripping out of his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine just tears of joy..." he said wiping them away.

"I just wanted to thank you for brining my twin and best friend back to me.... Grayson had turned into a crazy, terrible person after our dad passed away and you were the one who brought him back to the light and taught him love and happiness again. I owe it to you for saving my brother from doing something crazy to himself... once I remember last year at this time in July I found him in the shower, overdosed on drugs... and at that moment I really believed I had lost my brother." he said and wiped the tears away from his eyes, sniffling. I put my hand over his.

"Its okay E. I guess God had to cross our paths and we both saved each other. I had no idea it was so bad" I said.

"It was but when he foods you, it was like he had found something to live for, he used to be so nervous to see you every time eve if he never showed it." He said and laughed a bit.
"Really? I didn't know that." I said and laughed a bit too.

We worked out together intensely after our deep conversation. It felt good to be close to my boyfriends twin too.

After working out, Ethan left along with everyone else. I ate breakfast and got ready for my day.

I had a few meetings and paper work to do at my office building. I got ready, did my makeup and changed into a cute black leather mini dress with heels and my cute little Hermes Burkin mini bag.

I went to my office, signed contracts for my Morphe launch and attended a big meeting with Gucci

I was done work by 3 pm and went to my apartment to move my more important things myself. I got all my pictures of our trip to Italy, Bora Bora, Paris, New York and Las Vegas.

I took the picture of my parents and I off the night stand and cleaned the dust off of it.
It was a photo of Mom, Dad and I from when I graduated high school. We were all so happy. I cried for a little while and made a few prayers to god to give my mom a good place in heaven and keep my dad alive for a long long time because I'm going to be needing him. I was happy that mom wasn't in pain anymore and in a much better place, at least she knew her family loved her and was proud of her for fighting until her body couldn't handle it anymore. I clutched my moms necklace I always kept around my neck and smiled.

I took my boxes to my new house and organized the frames and crystals around the house.

My glam team came over at 6 and got me all glammed up for my interview tonight.
I was wearing a grey checkered full body body suit with a Gucci trench Coat on top.

My security and I went to the Tonight Show and waited backstage until JimmyFallon called out my name

"Ladies and Gentlemen I present you with actor, activist, model and business woman who has completely changed the game, Sofia Jordan.

I came on stage and waved my hands at the crowd and cameras and gave Jimmy a hug.
We stayed down on the grey couch and desk.
"So Sofia, how have you been? You look wonderful." Jimmy said.

"I'm doing great actually. This year has been CRAZY but I'm now zen and calm. Working out has been helping me to stay stress free and happy a lot lately." I said.

"Sofia tell me how is it like rising to fame in the works of only a year? Sofia started at 100k followers on Instagram at this time last year and now she has over 50 million!"

"It's crazy how it's happened so fast. I never expected to become so successful in such a short period of time and I'm so grateful to god and also to my loving fans."

"It's amazing and on top of all of that you're the face of Chanel, one of the biggest supermodels in the world, working with Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Fendi, Balenciaga, Fashion Nova, Morphe, Adidas and so many more huge brands."

"I have, I'm working sometimes 7 days a week 9-9 working my ass off."

"On top of that, I'm so sorry to hear that your mother also passed away in March."

"Yes that was a hard hit. For those who didn't know my mother Lara Jordan was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago. She fought through like a champion but in the end it killed her. I had to take a month off of work and so many other things were going on with my relationship and everything. It really took a toll on me."

"I'm so sorry to hear that but I'm happy you're doing okay now but talking about your love life, weren't you dating UCLA football player Corey Munoz?"

"I was, Corey and Grayson were best friends for their whole lives, we're not together anymore but I'm super grateful for him to take care of me through my moms death."

"Was it just a fling or what?"

"Um we did actually date for 2 months but it was sex and sex and even more sex and we came to an agreement that it had to stop."

"Oh okay. As we all know you are back with Grayson again, how did that happen?"

"Well I don't think I'm allowed to even say this but I was kidnapped... it was 1 and half month ago. Grayson saved me from them and you know things happen, some talking, some banging and we're back together because we both knew we are each others soulmates and literally cannot live with out each other."

"Woah.. that's crazy. Was it linked to your leaked sex tape and please give more detail."

"Well they are this gang that try to kill people that are unjust and do bad things. They were after my ex manager Natalie Preston because she has had a lot of people killed in the past. She's made a lot of people do bad and wrong things in the past just for money and fame.
I'm going to say it... she set up Grayson and I together as a pretend relationship but we ended up actually falling in love. I'm not scared anymore because this is not okay."

"Wow, that is crazy, I'm honestly shocked... Sofia tell us more about your latest Morphe launch." Jimmy said trying to change the topic.

The rest of the interview went by quickly with light hearted questions and a few games like Karaoke and a rap battle. I drove home with my security later and felt a burden lifted from my shoulders.

I went to my apartment where I was staying alone and went to bed after changing and removing my make up.