Chapter 19

I rested for the next day and was feeling back to normal. Ethan found out that Dylan died  and I knew for a fact it was Valentina. He didn't do his task properly so he got killed for it, because of me. I had cried in Ethan's arms the whole night but after crying for hours and a mental breakdown, I felt fresh as if I was a butterfly after metamorphosis. I was ready to leave that part of me behind and move on even though it hurt like hell.

Today I had another meeting with Chanel. The twins, Lilly and I were going to Paris for a fashion show. I was sad to leave Madison behind but she had too much work here in L.A.
Lilly and Ethan were getting pretty comfortable together and I shipped them.

Tonight we were going to a Halloween party. It was the day before Halloween. I love Halloween so much and so does Grayson so we're really excited for it. The girls and I were dressing as Disney princesses tonight. I was going to be the Little mermaid, and Grayson was going to dress as Prince Eric. Lilly was dressing as Cinderella and Madison was dressing as Jasmine.

Avery offered to do all of our glams. It was 7 p.m and we started getting ready for the night. Hailey Bieber, my new friend had invited us to a party at her husband, Justin Bieber's house.
I got ready in my red wig and mermaid costume. It looked really nice and sexy. All my friends looked beautiful too.

We got to the party all together in Lilly's G-wagon

G-wagon. It was really fun. I had made a lot of celebrity friends now and everyone wanted to meet me.

Hey Sofia," Justin Bieber said, coming over to give me a handshake. "How's it going. Are you likin' the party?" I was such a fan girl of him when I was younger. I felt really excited but kept my emotions in and shook his hand.

I nodded. "Very much so. I am delighted to have been invited to attend."

"Hailey told me about all the stuff you've been doing. You're a really smart buisiness woman for your age. Here drink up, you deserve it more than anyone." He passed me a whiskey and I smiled and reluctantly took the bottle and started to drink.

"I want you to be in my new music video for my Christmas album. What do you think?"
I was shocked and said, "What- what?Me? In THE JUSTIN BIEBER's music video. Of fucking course!?" God, I was such a fan girl.

"Yep. So, We'll have a meeting with the set producer and director in November "

"Sure," I said eagerly.

Then Justin walked away and I still hadn't processed everything that and just happened. I met my dream celebrity and he asked me to be in his music video? I'm so happy and grateful for this incredible life.

I went over to Grayson who was talking to David Dobrik and gave him a passionate kiss. Oh, how much I loved this boy. We stayed together for the rest of the party.

That evening I played beer pong, strip tease and whatever else my friends and I decided to do. There were a lot of strippers on poles and music was blasting everywhere. The whole night was so fun and energetic.

A driver took us home to Ethan and Grayson's house. Grayson and I wen to his room and as soon as I closed the door, Grayson stared kissing me.
He bent down, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. When I still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple. "Or now." He traced the line of my cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against mine now.
"Or—"
But I had reached up and pulled him down to me, and the rest of his words were lost against my mouth. He kissed me gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness I wanted, not now, not after all this time, and I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled my waist, gathering me against him, and we rolled over on the bed, tangled together, still kissing. I wanted to kiss him forever. I blocked out all thought about what this was, what it might mean, what further mess I might create for myself... And I kissed him until reason seeped out through my pores and I became a living pulse, conscious only of what I wanted to do to him.

Grayson took off my seashell bra and tossed it to the ground I shiver slightly as he trails a line of light kisses down my throat and between my bare breasts. I run my fingers over the back of his hair as he sucks on my nipples making them red. He knew what he was doing and had a sexiness in his eyes that I had never realized before because the first time we were very drunk. Tonight we did have some drinks but we were mostly sober.

I lift my hips a little so that he can pull the skirt down. He takes the hint and works them off, and then he looks down at his belt and starts working on it.

I gently undo his pants and glance up at him. His eyes are closed, his mouth pursed and his hands almost clenching. I pull the pants down, revealing his boxers, then get up on my knees so I can get closer to his mouth. But before I kiss him I touch his face with both of my hands. His eyes open and he relaxes a little.

"You ok?" I whisper.

"Yeah...I'm fine. This is just different and beautiful and I'm just trying to live in it."

"Me too," and I lean in and kiss him. He kisses me back hesitantly at first, his hands lightly trailing up my back, one finger tracing the outline of my shoulder bones but soon the kiss turns insistent. I tug his boxers down and he kicks them away as he supports my back and guides me back down to the bed. He shimmies my underwear down and off and supports most of his weight with his forearms so he doesn't squish me, but I wrap my legs around him and pull him down so his weight shifts and I am surrounded by his heat. I am tiny compared to him but I relish the feel of his body pinning mine down.

I remembered that he was big but now he looked even bigger, about 9 inches. I wanted him inside me so badly right now.

"Gray... just... just do it."

"Ready, baby girl?"

He slid inside of me and I moaned.
"Yes, Daddy." Grayson chuckled and stared moving faster and faster. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He felt amazing. Sex was amazing. We started moving at such a fast pace that I was scared we might just break the bed. We both started moaning faster and faster.
"I wanna go on top." I said and I sat on Grayson. I stretched my opening and pulled him inside of me. I started riding him. They say we are most alive when in love and I was awake, flying from the sensations I was feeling.
Grayson clapped my butt and I wanted to show him that I was sexy, I was better than every other girl. He was fucking mine.

Grayson went back on top of me and thrust in me harder and harder. I could tell I was about to orgasm.
"Gray, I'm going to come" I said in between of moans.
"Come for me baby." He said and I did and right after he did too. We lay there panting.

I kissed the top of Grayson's head. "You're good at sex. We should do it more often." I smirked at him.
"Damn, baby. Thirsty already again are we?" he said and gave me a final kiss before pulling out of me and laying down.
I closed my eyes slowly and fell asleep with Grayson spooning me.

A/N:
Oh god it's NNN.
Disclaimer: if you don't like smut just skip through it.
Xoxo🧸