Chapter 10

I woke up to my alarm for 5 that I had set yesterday. The iPhone alarm is literally the worst sound in the world for me. I got up and smiled. Today and tomorrow are going to be the best two days of my life. I got up and brushed my teeth and changed into a black baggy Hoodie and some grey sweatpants. I paired it with my white airforces and put my hair in a bun.

We had a 5 hour long flight and I wanted to be cozy

We had a 5 hour long flight and I wanted to be cozy. I grabbed my purse and put in my AirPods and headed out of my room. I left a note on the fridge door for my best friends that I was going to miss them and I would be pack in two days. I had already told them that I was going to New York today. I called an Uber and went to the airport where I was meeting Grayson.

I waited outside the gate for Grayson. After a while he finally came with 2 iced coffees in his hands. I ran up to Grayson and hugged him.
"Thanks for the coffee, Grayson." I said grabbing a cup from the tray.
"Ye. I'm sorry you had to wait, the line was long." He said.
"Oh forget it." I said and he took my hand. I was sweating a lot because I was scared of flying and being at such a height floating in the air for such a long time. It made me anxious and I kind of panicked at that moment with a wave of nostalgia. Grayson noticed that I was shaking and held on to me hard.
"Hey are you okay." Grayson said with his hand on my cheek.
"No I'm scared of flying. I'm panicking. Grayson what should I do." I said restless and tears steaming down my face while my hands and started shaking rapidly.
"Hey look at me. You know I was scared of heights too but I got over it. I faced my fear head first and overcame my fear by skydiving." I was listening to his story of how he had felt.
"Okay now breathe in and breathe out. Exhale just enough that you won't blow out a candle" Grayson held my hands and did it with me.

After a while I was feeling better and I closed my eyes and Grayson put me head on his chest. I took in his soothing scent and felt relaxed all of a sudden. I fell asleep listening to music my hand still in his hand.

After a few hours I woke up and slowly sat up it was almost time for the landing. Grayson was already up.
"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please fasten your seatbelts and pull up the window shaft. We are landing in New York City in a few moments." The flight attendant said.
The plane stared going down and I stared feeling the panic again.
"Grayson. Grayson, Oh my god. oh my god." I held his hand to my heart.
"Hey look at me." He said lifting my chin. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes. And squeezed his hand breathing in and out.
"Good job, Sof. In and out. In and out."
The flight was finally over and we got off the plane with our carry on stuff.
"See you did it. It wasn't that bad. Was it now?
"No it wasn't that bad. Thank you Grayson for everything." I said and hugged him tight.
"I'm proud of you princess." Grayson said playing with my hair in the embrace.

After a few minutes we got our luggage and got in a taxi. New York was truly beautiful and breathtaking. We got to our hotel and signed into our room that Karl Lagerfeld had booked for us. It was really big with a king sized bed, a huge bathroom and even a hot tub and mini kitchen. I put mine and Grayson's stuff in the closet and got in bed where Grayson was already fast asleep. He was beautiful. He looked so innocent and adorable and I wanted to protect his gorgeous self at all costs. I'd like to say that we were friends now and I was so happy to have him as a friend. To bad this would all be over in the next 5 months.