Chapter 44

I woke up the next morning and went to the kitchen. Lilly was making breakfast.
"Good morning, Sofia!" She exclaimed.
I just nodded and sat down.
"Are you okay!" She said lifting up my chin to look into my eyes.
"It's... it's nothing." I said.
"Sofia, something is wrong for sure! Your eyes are bloodshot red and look how messy your hair is! What happened, baby?" She said in her Mom voice.
"Gray and I are taking a break because of me."
"Okay, that's completely normal. It's heathy if couples take a break from each other once in a while. If Grayson wanted a break it was no because of you, trust me."
"You really think so?" I asked.
"Of course! Now you're gonna eat breakfast and we are going to transform you into the bad bitch you are." She said and handed me a plate of eggs and waffles.
I sighed and ate the breakfast. Madison woke up as well and we just chatted for a while and practiced some of the questions Jimmy could ask me tonight.

"Okay Sofia, let's go to your glam table and turn you into the bad bitch you are!" Madison said and we all laughed.
The girls gave me a robe to put on and Lilly did my hair while Madison did my makeup. Then we went into my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.
"Ooh this is perfect." Lilly said grabbing a white silk dress and a corset to go on top.

"And these heels to go with it

"And these heels to go with it." Madison said picking up a pair of strapped silver heals
I put on the outfit and showed the girls.
"Sooo, what do you guys think?" I asked, twirling.
"You look gorgeous." Lilly said.
I stood in front of the mirror and turned around to look at my ass.
"I don't know. My whole ass would be easily out. Why not I wear some sweats?" I asked.
"Oh hello naw. You are wearing this gorgeous outfit."
"Fine, but thank you guys so much!" I said and we had a group hug.

We heard a knock on the door and Madison went to get it.
I came out the room a few seconds behind her.
"Sofia, I think we have a guest?" Madison said and moved over, Corey was standing at the door with his bag.
"Well I saw your text so I came?" Corey said nervously.
"Oh yeah, guys I forgot to tell you but this is my friend Corey. He's gonna be staying here for the next while till he goes back to New Jersey."
"Of course! You can have the room beside Sofia's." Lilly said and pointed at the door. He took his stuff and put it on the bed in the room.
"What?!" I whispered to Madison who looked like she had seen a ghost.
"He's so hot." Madison said and all three of us laughed.

After a while, it was time for lunch so I decided to go out with Corey. I knocked on his door.
He opened the door with messy hair and no shirt on, his abs were really defined.
"Oh my god, I'm sorry if I woke you up."
"No it's okay. I was just taking a power nap."
He said and let me in.
"So I was thinking we hit up Sweet Green for lunch?"
"Yeah of course. Let me just change."
I nodded and he went into his bathroom. I looked around his room. It was extremely clean given the fact that he had just moved in 2 hours ago. All his stuff was perfectly organized and clean. There was a picture on the nightstand. I picked it up and looked at the picture of him and I was assuming his dad. He looked about 12 years old and was wearing a football uniform with a football in hand at a school stadium.