Chapter 78

*2 weeks later
I woke up in the middle of the night as my window was open and the curtains were blowing from the wind. I got up to close my window. I shut it close and pulled the curtains to the side. I turned around and saw Eliot.
"Eliot? What are you doing in here?" I asked.
"Help me. Please help me." He said and I looked over his shoulder as a person wearing a mask stabbed him in the back and he fell to the ground lifeless.
"ELIOT!" I screamed trying to grab him as he faded to thin air.
"Sofia, Sofia wake up." I quickly opened my eyes and jumped.
"Ssshhh It's okay." Grayson pulled me back down to the bed.
It was all a nightmare.
I sat down and clutched him tightly as he stroked my hair.
"It was just a dream. You're safe here...in my arms." Grayson said as I drifted back to sleep.

I woke up early the next day and worked out in Grayson's home gym. I was starting to get back to my normal schedule and routine. Even though it had been 2 weeks since the kidnapping I still had nightmares and went to therapy for it.

Today I was super excited because we were having a girls party to celebrate Madison's YouTube channel reaching ten million subscribers. Whenever I thought about it, it always felt so crazy how much we had accomplished in less than a year.

I went back to my room where Grayson was getting his stitches out. We had called a doctor home because Grayson was too busy to schedule an actual appointment and go visit the doctors. Along with the twins becoming a billionaire empire came all the hard work as well but I was proud of them so much.

The doctors and nurses soon left after I came out of the shower.
"Hey, my baby is fully recovered now." I said touching Grayson's shoulder.
"Mmhmm. You know what that means." Grayson said smirking and started taking my towel off.

"Hey!" I said snatching it but Grayson grabbed my waist and pushed me onto the bed. He kissed me passionately.

"I don't know how I got such a sexy girlfriend."
"Well I wouldn't say girlfriend so fast." I said.

"What do you mean?" He said stopping the kisses for a second.

"Well a formal proposal to be your girlfriend is needed. Don't you think?" I said and Grayson laughed nodding his head.

Lilly barged into the room.
"We don't have enough balloons for the-"she started saying as she opened the door but quickly blushed and closed the door seeing Grayson lying on top of my naked form.
I wrapped my towel back around me.

"Come back Lils!" I yelled at her and she did so still blushing.

"I'm sorry to barge in like that. I didn't know you were having... sexy times." She said.

"It's alright." I said.

"But that was kinda hot. Great job Grayson." She said High fiving him. I rolled my eyes and Grayson left the room chuckling.

"Come on we have to wake Madison up and go shopping fast before the party."
Last night we had made her sleep in our place so the party organizers could get her house ready for the party. She was still in the guest bedroom asleep when Lilly and I went to check on her.

"Wake up sleepy head!" We yelled and popped some confetti.

"Ahhh! That almost broke my ears." She said.
"It's 1pm. How long were you editing for last night?" Lilly asked and Maddy stayed quiet.

"Girl you need to take a break sometimes from YouTube." I said.

"I know but I'm so close to 10 mil!" She said and showed us her subscriber count which was at 9.9 million.
"Come on we're going shopping!" Lilly said pulling her out of bed.
"Wait actually ? Why?" She asked.
"Just a treat from Lilly and I for your huge accomplishment." I said.