Chapter 2

KAI POV

I wake up with the sun shining bright through the window at my face, making me close my eyes and rolling around to see a girl sleeping in my bed. I tap her waking her up telling her she has to go.

I roll out of bed grabbing my boxers thats laying on the floor. Slowly I slide them on, getting up to walk to the bathoom. Turning on the shower and go towards the sink to brush my teeth and once Im done, I take my boxers off and hop in the shower. I run my hands through my hair standing under the water, letting it splash on my face, feeling the hot water on my skin. Its so hot that it burns my skin, but I like it. I like the burning feeling.

When I was done, I walk out the bathroom to see the girl gone. Im not surprise, I never let them stay the night, especially if I don't know them. So waking up with that bitch in my bed wasn't to my liking. As I get ready for work, I check my phone to see text messages from my Best Friend Ethan, asking if I'm alive and how my night was after we left the club? Ethan and I have been friends for years, I trust him with my life.

I reply telling him 'Im alive and to meet me at our favorite restaurant to grab some breakfast'.

When I walk into my closet I grab some back jeans, white shirt and my favorite black leather jacket. After getting dress, Grabbing my shoes by the door and leaving, I stand there looking at my beautiful girl, My Harley Davidson Sportster 1200. She is a beauty and my favorite forever girl.

As the engine roars under me, I drive off heading to this 80's diner that I have been going to since I was a kid. They make amazing Pancakes with all different kinds of fruits.

I pulled up and Ethan was sitting at the outside table with his back towards me. I can tell its him because he always has his hair the same, spikey and light brown. I run up behind him and smack him in the back of his head.

"What the fuck you do that for?" he yelled, standing until he is facing me.

"Because I felt like it. Now let's go inside and eat, I'm starving!" I said, while walking inside. The restraust has an old 80's look, bright red booths and swirly white chairs with matching tile floors. As I walk in, I see Mrs. Montreal making her way to us. She was an older lady and the owner of this diner. She is the sweetest lady with her White curls that go just above her shoulders and slick face that doesn't look a day older 40.

"You want the usual my boys?" She said with a smile.

"Of course mama Mo." I said as I look at her. Yes I call her mama Mo because we are really close. After my parents died, I use to come here all the time and she would look after me. She was an angel who took me under her wing when she didnt need to. I use to work here with her, sometimes for free because I felt I owed her, but she would always say 'You being here with me, knowing you are safe and happy, is the only payment I want'. I love her and she is my second mom.

She looks at Ethan and gives him a look and says "Ethan? You went out last night huh, because you look like death." I laughed so hard. The next thing I see is her coming over with her famous honey and lemon tea and some asprins for Ethan. She knew her boys to well. "Im gonna get Lu to whip up yall food and I'll come back and check on yall again" she said while kissing us both on our heads and walking away.

"Now are you going to tell me what happened last night?" Ethan said, looking up after taking a sip of his tea. "That girl was sexy that you took home. Did she put out good?" He continued to ask questions.

"She was fine I guess, I dont really remember since she was still in my bed this morning." I said.

"Wait! She was still in your bed this morning, how that happen? You usually kick them out once you done with them?" He exclaimed.