Chapter 4

AVIANA'S POV

As we pulled outside the club, I was looking around and knew we wouldn't be getting into this club. The line went all around the block. I looked at Selena with wide eyes and she just started laughing. While she walked away, she stopped just when the bouncer called her over. Selena was that friend that knows everyone, that gets along with everyone. She is the one that gets invited to EVERYTHING.

She was talking to the bouncer for about a couple minutes. Looking at us smirking, She turned waving us to come over.

"Hey everyone, Meet Blaze", introducing us to the bouncer. We wave.

"So I hear from Lil Baby right here, that its someones Birthday." He said, moving his hand under his chin and looking at me.

"Yup, that would be me." I said smiling.

"Well birthday girl, I guess its your lucky day, because I'm buying drinks all night." Blaze said.

"WOAHHHHHHH" Selena and Ashley both yelled. Having people in line glare at us.

"Well thank you." I smiled

"Make sure when you go to the bar, let them know Blaze sent you and he gonna take good care of y'all. Now what y'all standing out here for, go have fun Bithday girl and you baby girl, make sure you come find me later on." He said smirking at Selena.

He nodds to the other bouncer at the door, waving his hand to tell them to let us in. We turn and smile at him saying thank you. As we start walking though the door, I heard the music blasting and told the girls we gotta get drinks before we get on the dance floor. They nodded their heads, grabbing each of their hands, making our way to the bar through the crowd of sweaty dancing people.

Finally making it to the bar and wave the bartender over. A guy with blonde short hair and baby blue eyes an well build, made is way over to us

"What can I get y'all beautiful ladies?" He asked, staring straight at Ashley.

"Blaze sent us." Ashley spoke.

"Oh, soooooo which one of y'all is the brthday girl?" He yelled. Having both Selena and Ashley point at me. "Well then Birthday girl, whats your poison?"

"Three Diva Cosmos." I said, after thinking for like a few seconds.

"Cosmos coming up." He said and as we watched him make our drink, Ashley looked like she was a artist, observing and tracing every curve and shape of the bartenders, from his head to his toes.

"Like what you see Ash?" I asked her, making her jump out of the trance she was in.

"What you mean?" She said, with a half smile on her face.

"You was looking like you wanted to eat him." I joked.

"Only if I can." She smirked looking at me and not realizing she didn't see him right in front of us, handing our drinks. Her faced turned a light pink, but then got darker onces these words came out of his mouth before he walked off, "Anytime you want, Mama."

She started licking her lips before turning to me and picking up her drink, laughing. She knew what she was doing. I just laughed to. Three drinks later, me and Ashley was laughing at Selena as a guy came over trying to talk to her. She was looking at us with her eyes, asking for help. We just laughed because we knew if he started to get on her nerves, she would uppercup him and it would of been a sight to see.

As we laughed, I stopped because I felt like someone was watching me. It was making me a little nervous because I hoped it wasnt my ex. So I slowly turned around and slowly scanned the club going from left to right, while holding my drink, I stopped when I seen a Handsome guy, in a leather jacket leaning on the railing, staring at me deeply. As I scanned his face, he had a sharp jaw with stubbles, Big beautiful lips, that looked so soft just by looking, making you want to taste and feel them. He had a cute narrow nose and strong cheek bones, and those eyes, they were a beautiful dark grey, with a hint of black. His jet black hair looked shiny. He was SEXY. Probably the most sexiest man I have ever seen.