Chapter 26

KAI POV

She explains everything to me. How can Nikki do that. How can she turn away the one woman I loved. How can someone do that to a child like Oliver. How can Aviana think I didn't love her. Why didn't Ashley ever reach out to Ethan or Me? She knew I loved her, she knew I was searching for her. But when Aviana mentioned that She told Ashley not to say anything, I knew Ashley did what she felt was right on behalf of Aviana. Because if Ethan asked me to do the same, I would in a heartbeat. She tells me how smart the kids are. I can't believe I have kids.

"What are their names?" I needed to know.

She smiles at me. "Their names is Kevion Lee Martinez and Keyona Avery Ashley Martinez." When She said their last names are Martinez, I wanted to cry. She gave them my last name and their name both start with a K. "What about Oliver's?" I asked and she looked nervous to tell me.

"Please don't be mad but his name is Oliver Scott Martinez." I look at her with a confused look. Why would she think I would be mad that he has my last name. She looks at me and starts trying to explain herself.

"When we were in front of the judge, she asked what he wanted his last name to be. He chose Martinez because he wanted to match his brother and sister. I gave him the choice to take my last nam-" I kiss her to shut her up so I can speak. I think she took my face expression the wrong way.

"Baby, I'm not mad, I'm blessed he chose my name. That is your son, you are the mother of my kids. All 3 of them. I would never treat him any different then our other two. I can see the connection you have with him thought your eyes when you speak about him. When you speak about all of them. I'm grateful that you gave our kids my last name. I'm blessed and I love you. I have always only loved you."

I sit there and kiss her again. This is the woman I love. This is the woman I fell in love with. I'm glad she is back.

"Wait, why are you in Virginia, Kai?" She asks.
"Baby there is a lot you have missed out on. Ethan's dad stepped down and We are now CEOs of the Lawfirms. Me and Ethan split everything. I'm here on business. The lawfirm That is across the street from your business are one of the new ones we have opened. I was here doing collateral damage. Once done I'll be back in California." I said it and her face dropped.

"So you are leaving, once you are done here?" She asked.
I can't leave her. "I'm hoping you and the kids would come with me." She looks at me for a second and drops her head.

"I can't Kai. My life is here. My bakery, Mr. & Mrs. Montreal. Everything I have worked hard for. I can't just up and leave everything." She said. If she didn't want to leave then she didn't have to. If I had to up and move my whole life here. I was going to do it.

"Then I guess I'm moving here." I said. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at me. "You will move out here for me and the kids. You will up and change your whole life for us?" She asked, with a confused look on her face.

"Baby I dont think you understand. I'm never leaving you again. I just found you and I'm not letting you go, ever again. You are stuck with me. You and our three kids. Man it sounds crazy to say I'm a father of three. But I'm blessed because I'm a father of three to the one woman I wanted kids with." I explain to her. She kissed me and I hold her.

"How is Ethan?" She asked.
"He is fine. Just busy. He came over about 2 months ago crying saying Ashley called him and then hung up. He misses her you know." I said.
"Well can you call him and get him here. Because Ashley has up and moved her whole life for me. She says she still loves him but she loved me more so she don't regret it. But Kai, when I look in her eyes, I can tell she misses him. I can tell she leaving him cause her so much pain. I know I caused her pain. Ashley left everything to be by my side and I want to give her the one thing she truly wants. Can I see your phone real quick?" She said and I hand her my phone.
"What's the code?" She said. "Your birthday. 0214". She put it in and goes to my contacts, she clicks on Ethan name an calls him.