Chapter 11

Aviana POV

When I woke up, I took a quick shower, so excited about this weekend with the man I love. I walked inside my clothes grabbing my favorite black shorts and a simple white t-shirt. I open my top drawl and grab a pair of peach lace panties with the matching bra. I head out the closet and grab my lotion and lotion my body. I look at the clock and seen that Kai is going to be here in 5 minutes. Looking at my clothes, I quickly get dressed. As soon as I finish tying my shoes, I hear the doorbell and know it's Kai. Selena yells that she got it and I grab my bag and head downstairs. I seen Selena leaning on the door close to Kai, rubbing his arm and it was kinda weird but I just let it go. I knew she wouldn't do anything, she was my sister so I smiled and skipped the the stares, making noise so they knew I was present.

She turned around and gave me a smile.

"You look beautiful Avi." Selena said.
"Thank you." I smiles at her.
"Yes you do my love. Are you ready to go?" He said, kissing me on my cheek and grabbing my bag from me. He turned and walked towards the car.
I turned and looked at Selena, "If you need me, just call me. I will always answer for you." I told And and she just nodded her head and smiles at me. "I will be fine. Go have fun." I quickly hugged her and walked out the door. I wished Ashley was here so I could say bye to her but she went to Ethan's last night. So I just texted her saying I will see her Monday night.

On our way to the cabin, we made little talk. I was mostly obsessed with the scenery of outside. All the beautiful trees and fresh air and the little light shining through the leaves of the tress by the warm sun. It was just beautiful. As we drove farther and farther, I started to get a little tired.
I think he noticed once he said "close your eyes and rest my love. I'll wake you up when we get there." Soon as he said that I closed and eyes and darkness invades me.

Kai POV

I pulled up to the cabin I once use to love coming to a lot. But things changed once my parents died. I look over to the passenger seat and seen my world shine bright. Aviana was leaned against the window, sleep. Her hair laying just above her cheek. I take my hand and moved the hair to behind her ear, giving her a soft kiss. She mutters something and I just chuckle. Needing to wake her up, but not wanting to. She was so beautiful sleeping. But I had to, so I shook her a little.

"Baby, wake up. We are here." I said to her.
Her eyes shutter open slowly as she looks at me and then looks out the window. Her eyes shining as she looks at the little cabin.
"It's so beautiful, Kai." She said with a soft smile on her face.
"Come, I'll show you around." I said, getting out the car and taking her hand in mine. I walk up the stairs and she looks on the porch that has 2 wooden chairs with soft black cushions and small matching table.

Walking in the wooden door,  we walk into the living room that sits a leather dark brown couch and a recliner. A beautiful fireplace with a black gate around it. A dark drown and black rug just under a black coffee table. We walk to the kitchen and see a black counter tops and brown cupboards. A stainless fridge and dishwasher. She kept saying it was beautiful. I knew she was going to love it in here. The hallway had a lot of family pictures. Alot of me and my parents. I waned to hurry to the bedroom because I missed my parents and I didnt want to look anymore. Because it still hurts, that's they aren't here.

AVIANA POV

He was a spitting image of his father but had his mother's beautiful jet black hair and skin tone. But his eyes and nose and lips and everything, was his fathers.

"Those are my parents, Angelica and Roman." He said with a sad smile on his face. Pointing at a picture where his father had his mother wrapped in his arms and his mother leaning her head up and staring at him with so much love in her eyes. "They look so much in love." I pointed. "They were." He said turning to face me and kissed my lips. He grabbed my hand and took me towards a door, I assumed was the bedroom. He opened and my mouth flew open. It was the most beautiful room I have ever seen. It has a wooden bed frame that had these amazing designs on it with lions and claw marks. I walked to it and slowly moved my hand across ever Knick and crease that was carved in it.