Chapter 21

AVIANA POV

3 YEARS LATER

Waking up to little feet in my face and another pair in my back. I get up and stare in my bed and see two little human. Yeah, that's right, my twin have snuck into my bed again. I look at them in awe as I walk into the bathroom and quietly shut the door so I can take a shower before they wake up. I hurry and wash my body and hair and head out. I see them still sleep in my bed. I get dress and head downstairs.

Walking into the kitchen I start making pancakes for everyone in the house. Going to the fridge and opening it, I bend down to grab some eggs off the bottom self and feel a sharp pain in my back. I wince and get up, stretching out my back. I grab a bottle of Advil and pop two of them in my mouth, grabbing a glass a water and swallowed them. I close my eyes for a second and rubbed my hands on my lower back.

"Twins snuck into your room again." I look up and see Dad looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah. They both have their own room and still choose to sleep in bed with me." I said, shaking my head at how clingy my kids are to me.

"I told you not to move them into bed with you when they was babies just because you wanted to cuddle. Now look." He said.

"I know, I know, I know. But I just Love them and was lonely." I said.

"So do I." He said coming and kissing the top of my head. Then all you hear are little feet coming down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"PaPa!" They both yell and run into my dads arms.

He picks up Keyona and kisses her little nose. "Hey princess." He then places her in her chair. Then turns around and picks up Kevion. While picking him up, he playfully grunts. "Wow, someone is getting to big to be picked up." Kevion looks at his papa and smiles, "yeah papa, I'm a big boy now." He says. "That you are lil man." My dad says, throwing him lightly in the air, making him fly. We all giggle at how Kevion screams and laugh. My dad finally puts him in his chair and I place some pancakes in front of them.

"I smell something good." I hear someone say and see Ashley walking in the kitchen fully dressed for work.

"Aunty Ashley." They both yell in unison. Ashley looks around the kitchen, "Did y'all hear something? I didn't hear anything." She said with her hand on her chin, pretending she didn't hear the kids. They get up out their chairs and run and jump on her, knocking her over and making all three of them fall to the ground and giggle. She kisses them both on their cheeks.

"Okay you two, come back and eat please." I say. Shaking my head at them three.

"Okay mommy."

Ash gets up and run her hands over her outfit trying to fix it. She looks up and smiles at me and dad.
"Morning Avi and Dad." She says.

"Morning sweetheart. You going into work today? It's Saturday." Dad asks her and she nods. "We have a couple coming in doing cake tasting for their wedding that's coming up. So I have to be there to supervise and make sure everything runs smoothly."

I see Keyona eyes get big at the mention of cake. "Can I go with Aunty Ashley to work today?" She asked.

"I don't think today is a good day sweetie. She might become really busy." I try to explain.

"It's okay, if she wants to go with me today, that's fine." Ashley says. I look over to Keyona and she smiles big. I nod my head an she hops out her chair real fast to run upstairs to get dress. "Slow down sweetie." I yell at her.

I tell her that her clothes for the day  is already on the bed. "I'll get her dress." Ashley says walking right behind her. I look at Kevion and he looks a little sad.