Chapter 29

AVIANA POV

6 MONTHS LATER

These past few months have been crazy. Kai left the next day after Ashley's big engagement anouncement. Went home and put his place up for sale and packed up to move back here with me and the kids 2 weeks later. We decided to give our relationship a shot. He became CEO of their Virgina branch since originally it was Ethans. They thought it would be better for him to have that branch since he now lives here.

Ashley has gone back to California with Ethan, after a month of me reasurring her that we will be okay and she doesnt have to worry about us. She didnt want to leave me but I knew it was her time to be happy. Even though she left and all that, doesnt stop her from calling me once to three times a day to make sure we are okay. Its been five months since she left and she stills calls everyday and I tell her the same thing, we are okay. We also have been planning their wedding and they decided to get married new years. Which is great since its a few days after the twins birthday so they will already be here.

Wedding planning is stressful. Of course im her maid of honor so I have my part to do. But its hard to do my part when we can only communicate on the phone and facetime. But we getting things done. Wedding planning and moving to a new home puts extra stress on me. Yeah, thats right, Kai bought a house. Not too far from my parents because he knew I wanted to be near them. Its a beautiful home. Our room has a firplace and tv. its against this big wall that separates out bed. The kids each got their own rooms and we have a family room also. Every saturday we invite my parents over and have family night. We be missing Ashley but we know she happy where she is.

Our House

Kai and Mine Room

Kai and Mine Room

Family Room