Chapter 24

AVIANA POV

"So what do y'all think?" I say. Looking at my mom, dad and Ashley. I just told them everything about Oliver situation. I didn't leave out not one detail. "Do you think it's the right thing to do? Do you think I'm crazy?" I ask.
They are all frozen. Not saying a single word.

"Aviana, I know you. Does this have to do with his situation being similar to yours with your real parents." Ashley ask. I knew she was going to understand why I needed to do this. She knows everything about my past. She understand me. She has been through everything with me, she was there when I had my bad dreams and always made sure I was okay afterwards. I look at her and nod my head.

"Well then, I would love to have another nephew so I think it's a great ideas." She says.

"I wouldn't mind another grandchild." Mom says and she just grabs my hands. "If you feel like it's right, then do it." We all then look at my dad. He hasn't said anything. He has been sitting there listening to everything but haven't said not one word.

"Dad I know this is a lot to handle and I know this sounds crazy but I can't let him go into the system. He needs me. He needs us." I say. After a few minutes he finally speaks and say,

"I guess I have to get building and painting that extra room. Do you think he like Green or Blue?" With a smile I hop up and wrap my arms around him.

"I love y'all. Now when the kids get here, we just gotta talk to them about it." I say with a little worried look on my face.

"Don't stress out Avi, I'm sure the kids will love to have a new brother." Ashley says.

3 HOURS LATER

The kids finally got home from school. Me and mom have decided to sit them down and talk to them about Oliver living with us.

"So you guys know how Oliver is in the hospital because he had a bad mommy that hurt him." I say. They nod their heads.

"Well Oliver mommy is now is a place where bad people go when they are really mean. So when Oliver gets out the hospital he won't have a home or mommy. So I wanted to see if you are okay will Oliver coming to live with us. Me, grams, papa, aunty Ashley and you guys." I explain.

"So you will be Oliver's new mommy and he will be our new brother?" Keyona ask. I nod my head yes. "He will be apart of our family. He will be Aunty Ashley nephew like you Kevin and he will be Papa and Grams grandchild just like y'all also. He will be our family. But only if you are okay with that. Just remember that Oliver won't have anybody besides us, so if he comes to live with us, we will have to be very nice and love him. Just like how you love me and everyone here. Do you understand?"

They look at each other like they were talking through their minds or something. They both turned and start clapping and jumping saying "Yayyy, we are getting a new brother!" I smile and look at my mom, she hugs me and whispers "Now you need to go talk to Oliver." I nod my head. I kiss the kids and tell them I gotta go check on Oliver. They wanted to go but I told them they can go with me tomorrow that I have to talk to Oli first.

Walking into the hospital room, I see Oliver sitting up drawling a picture. I walk over and peak at it. He was drawling a dinosaur.

"That's an awesome Dinosaur, which one is it?" I ask him. He looks up and smiles big "Its a T-Rex." I smile back at him. It has been 2 weeks since the situation happen and I have been so attached to him. So I knew me taking him in was the right choice. Let's just hope he like the idea also.

"Hey Sweetie, can I talk to you about something serious?" I say. He looks up at me "Am I in trouble? I swear I will be a good boy." He starts to cry. I jump up and wrap my arms around him. "Hey Oliver, it's okay. Your not in trouble. I want to talk to you about something serious. I think you might like it but it's up to you. What I'm going to talk to you about is your choice? Okay." He nods.