Chapter 14

AVIANA POV

The next two weeks were different. He didnt put me in the attict. I slept in his room with him. I was able to eat dinner with him and watch tv. But he watched me like a hawk. I couldnt shower without him, I couldnt use the bathroom without him. I couldnt walk into the kitchen to get anything without him. He even watched me cook dinner. We would hit me if I didnt ask permission to do something. He wanted to brainwash me. I fall asleep even when I try to stay up. Then I found out why I was so tired always.

One night I watched him crunch a pill up and put it in my drink. I became dizzy and found out that he been drugging me. Making me go to sleep so I cant run in the middle of the night. After that night, I tried not to drink as much but he forced me. So the times he walked away when he got a call or anything, I would dump half my drink in a plant or sink. He never caught me. So I would pertend to be tired and we would go to bed. Most nights, I was actually tired. I always got tired or dizzy. Especially for the last month. I threw up alot and just wanted to sleep. I figured it was the beatings getting to me. But them my stomach started to get rounder and harder. I realized, I havent had a period since I been with Ace. I cried, knowing I was pregnant and couldnt get out. I didnt want this child. I couldnt be a mother. I couldnt have my rapest child.

As days went by, I acted good. I acted like I wanted to be there. That he was what I needed. But of course that wasnt the case. I needed to leave. Because as the days went by and I knew I was pregnant, I wanted to protect this child. I grew to the idea of me being a mother. I grew to the idea of loving another human like no other. I grew to know that I wanted this child. I grewto the idea of being nothing like my parents were to me. I grew to be called mom. I needed to escape amd I was going to tonight.

We had our usual day, breakfast, clean, watched tv all day and had dinner and slept. But tonight was different. As I used the bathroom by myself because he trusted me, I opend the medicine cabinet. I looked to see if those pills where in there. But I couldnt see them. I was moving everything around, I heard a knock on the door, I turned my head and accidently dropped a little bag of floss on the ground but as I picked it up, I felt a round botle in it. I hurried back to the toliet and quicket sat the bag behind the toliet. As soon as I turned back around, Ace flew the door open.

"What are you doing? You are taking forever?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"Sorry babe, Im just going number two. Ill be out in a second." I said, I felt sick to my stomach when I called him babe. I wanted to throw up.

"Just hurry up so we can watch a movie." He said after he looked around the bathroom to see if anything looked out of place. He walked out and shut the door. I let go a breath I didnt know I was holding in. I quickly pulled my pants up, grabbed the bag and took 2 pills out and stufed them in my pocket. closed it up and put it back in the medicine cabinet like it wasnever moved.

I walk out the bathroom and sat on the couch next to him. I looked at him and smile, letting him know It was okay to start the movie. I cuddled him and it made my body itch. I wanted to get away from him.

After the movie end, I went to the kitchen to start dinner. He was going to take a shower so he put the pin into the alarm by the door. He was stupid to think I wouldnt know the pass code. It was 0214, my birthday.

Tonight I desided to make porkchops with mash potaoes and gravy. Once I knew he wasin the shower, I crunched up the pills in a small pan hurried to start the gravy an mix it. Yup, I mixed it with the gravy. He got out once I started the mash potatoes. He sat at the table and watched me. Waiting for the food to finish. I turned around and smiled at him to let him know dinner is almost done and if he can set the table. He smiled and did exactly that. I brung all the food t the table and served him. Giving him a kiss on he cheek and finally sitting down. I hand him the gravy and he drenched his mash potatoes in it. I knew he loved gravy. He tried to pour some on mine, but I declined nicely. He knew I didnt like gravy that much so he didnt mind. We ate in silence and I was so nervous that I could barely eat. I was able to eat half my food. He ate all his. I went to the fridge and grabbed him a beer.