Chapter 33

(There will be three different POV'S in this chapter)

ACE POV

I finally found her. I have been searching for years. But I finally found her and have been watching my Angel for the past 2 years. She became a mother and has two kids by that man. The man that stole her from me. She doesn't belong with nobody but me and I'm going to get back what's mine. Even if I got to take something of hers to make her come to me.

I kidnapped her kids. I know she will come for them. She is a mother and she will do everything to find her kids. The CEO don't know anything. He probably paying the cops to find them but we will be out of the state before they do.

We currently driving to my friend old place. The first place she tried to cheat on me with but I taught her a lesson. I felt bad for a second after but she needed to be taught not to mess with me. I loved her and I still do. She doesn't belong with anybody but me. But if I can't have, she can't have her kids.

Her kids are all sleep but the oldest. Man he got some strength in him. He hasn't cried not once. Been giving my guys a run for it. He wouldn't let anybody touch his sister or brother. He would become a good leader to my gang. Yea that's right. I'm a leader to The Black Snakes. The biggest and toughest gang in California right now. We taking over all of California. We in every kinda business you can think of. Especially human trafficking.

I was going to put these kids on the black market. I can make a grip with them being the kids of Kai Martinez. All his enemies would want a piece!

I might keep the oldest to myself since I would need a heir and he would be perfect. I have a son but that crazy bitch Selena won't even let me see him. They disappeared and probably out of this country by now. She found out how I never wanted her and was only using her to get to Aviana. The stupid bitch thought I wanted her. Now she done had my child and I can't find them. But it dont matter. I got my eyes on a new one.

I pick up my phone and call one of my men that's already at the house we going to.

"Yo, make sure one of the rooms is made up for these bastard kids! We will be arriving in less than a hour!" I hang up on him before he can say anything back.

"Hey Boss, whats your plan with princess? She a little cutie. I'm sure you can make hell of a lot off her." Dave says. He my second in command. A little creepy but he gets what's I need done. He my main man that runs the human trafficking ring we got.

"Naw, I need her to stay with the oldest. I need him to listen to me. Im going to get rid of the other two and turn him to my heir and he won't listen if he thinks his sister is in harms way." He rolls his eyes at me.

We finally arrive after a few minutes. We pull up and I see my men standing outside. I yell at them to grab the kids carefully and take them up to the room that's set up for them since they sleep.

I walk in the house and head up to the office. Dave coming right behind me.

"So what's the next step boss?" He asks, sitting in the across from me. I look at him "We wait for y'all queen to arrive. I'm sure she will be here by morning. So for now, why don't you and boys head to the bar downstairs and have a few drink and fuck some of those bitches. Send blondie up here to me. I need some pussy before my queen arrive."

He jumps up out his seat and head downstairs. A few minutes later blondie walks in.

"Hey baby. Did you need a fix?" She walks over and sits on my desks and open her legs wide so I can see everything clearly. I run my fingers along her folds. She already wet but not as wet as Aviana be. Aviana has the best pussy I have ever tasted and fucked. But since she not here, blondie will have to do for now.
"Touch yourself." I tell her. She smiles at me and complies. She licks her fingers and starts to play with herself. She slides a finger into herself and moans. It's sexy as hell but not as sexy as when Aviana use to do it. I see her about to come but I snatch her fingers away before she could. "Hey I was about to come." She yelled. "Shut the fuck up!" I pull her off my desk and turn her around so her front is laid across my desk and your ass is faced towards me. I pull your skirt up higher and smack her ass. I stand up and pull my pants down and enter her quickly and hard. She yells and I start to pound her so hard, she screaming my name. I feel her come and stop. I snatch her by her hair and say "Dis I say you can fucking come?" She shakes her head. I smack her hard on her ass. A few times more and she cries out. I start pounding into her harder and finally I feel me about to release. I pull out quickly and come all over her ass. I fall back in my seat and see her gasping for air.