Chapter 28

AVIANA POV

Love is a crazy thing and can be painful. But love can also be amazing and give you the most amazing high ever. And thats exactly how I am feeling right now.

Waking up in Kai warm arms is definantly the best high. Feeling as I am floating on a cloud. We made love over and over again last night and I never realized just how much I have missed him. How much I loved him. He was laying on his back, his arm wrapped around my waist and me laying with my head on his chest and out legs interwined. I looked up at him, taking in his beautiful face that looked liked god carved it himself. His curly hair, perfectly shaped eyebrows and long eye lashes. His nose and puffy pink juicy lips that were partly open. His hard and defined chest against my cheek. Yeah, god took his time carving him.

I look at a flower picture thats hung up just above the nightstand thats right infront of me. I lay there and I start to think of every negitive thing that can ruin us again and even though we have talked about us working things out, how do I know he doesnt have someone back in California. How do I know he told me the truth about him and Nikki. As Im lost deep in my thoughts, I didnt know Kai had woken up until I felt him wiping a tear off my cheek with his thumb that I didnt know fell. I look up and he gives me a sad smile.

"Whats wrong baby?"

"Im fine, just thinkng." I said. I started to move out his arms but he stopped me and pulled me back down onto the mattress and rolled ontop of me. His arms on the side of my head, supporting his weight so he wouldnt crush me.

"You were so deep in your thought that you didnt hear me say your name and you had a tear coming out your eyes. Whats wrong baby? Please talk to me."

"Im sorry. I didnt hear you say my name. I was just think about some things that we have already talked about but still aching in the back of my mind. But I promise you my love, I am fine." I told him, hoping this would make him understand that I didnt want to talk about it right now. But I knew Kai, he could read me like a book and I knew he figured out what I was thinking about. He stared at me for little, but it felt like hours.

"I expressed my love through words and actions Aviana. I apologized so many time for Nikki actions. I even explained the pain I was in and how much I missed you. We made love four times last night and I gave you my all. Nothing in my heart has changed since the first time I saw you in that tight ass red dress on your birthday. Not in my heart or mind. Yes im not going to lie to you and say I didnt sleep with anyone while you were gone because that would be a lie. But I will say, Nikki was never one of them. I never even thought about her since the moment my eyes laid on you. I have had one night stands but only when I was missing you. I would go gt drunk off my ass to try and forget you. I would sleep with random women to forget about you. But I cant, you are tattooed in my mind and heart. Im glad I have you right now and Im going to show you for however long I have to until you belive me that you are all I want and need. I want you and my kids. All three of them. Maybe even four after we fucked how we was last night. Might have another junior already." He said laughing and I smacked him.

He right, we didnt use protection, not once. Im not on birth control because I wasnt seeing anyone so I figured it would be pointless. It scared me a little. But not because I didnt want another baby, I did. Its just that was I ready for another baby. I have three right now and Im still living with Mr. and Mrs. Montreal. I just got back with Kai and we have so much to figure out. My head was starting to hurt to think about probably having another baby and still living at home.

"Stop overthinking Aviana. I can see your brain running 100mph right now. Everything will be fine and if you are, Im right here. Im not going anywhere but to a shower right now. That you will be joining me in." He said getting off of me and pulling me up with him. He gives me this sexy smirk and I knew that look.