Chapter 30

ASHLEY POV

TIME JUMP 4 MONTHS LATER (AFTER CALL WITH AVIANA ABOUT BABY GENDER)

In less than a week I will be Mrs. Carter. I still cant belive that its been almost a year since he proposed to me. We descided that we wanted to get married as soon as possible but wait a little longer. So we chose new years and I couldnt be more happier. I always wanted a winter wedding. I also always wanted to married the love of my life and Im getting that also. Plus I became an aunt again about two weeks ago when little Ryker was born. I still cant believe Aviana is a mother of four. She strong and amazing. I have been with her the last week helping her with Ryker. I wanted to be there for her again but I knew this was something Kai needed to do. He missed the twins birth so I decided I would let him have this one.

Tomorrow is the twins fifth birthday and I still cant believe it. They are getting so big. They make my life exciting and being around them makes me want to have a baby and Ethan decided after our honeymoon, if I want to try for one, we can. I couldnt wait. Im happy being an aunty but I will be blessed to be aother of my own. Aviana always gives me baby fever from her kids because they are just so perfect.

I was out picking up the rest of the party supplies for Aviana since she has the baby at home. She was still a little sore from giving birth two weeks ago. After I finished picking up the PJ Mask party supplies, I headed to the school to pick the kids up. They have been at my parents house since I been here. They dont know im here so im suprising them.

Pulling up to the school, I hop out the car and walk towards the entrance where parents pick up their kids. I stand there with all the other parents. I see kid after kid run out he school. None was mine. I wait a few more minutes and they finally come out. They standing there looking for their my parents when they finally see me.

"AUNTY ASHLEY!!!" They run and jump on me. Knocking up all down,making me laugh. "OMG YOUR HERE! WE MISS YOU! IS UNCLE ETHAN HERE TOO!" They all shout. I get up and nod my head. "Yes uncle Ethan is here too and cant wait to see yall. He asleep in the guest room at mommas house. But I was think we do a prank and wake him. What yall think?" I said. They were all yelling and excited. One thing I love about these kids are their pranks! They be watching to much youtube. I remember one time, they wanted him to play a treasure hunting game and he did. But to find out that the treasure was his phone and wallet. It was hilarious.

"I think we should put whipped cream in his hand and tickle his nose so he smears it all on his face and then throw ice cold water on him." Oliver says. This little boy is smart and hilarious. "I think thats a great idea. Lets go grab some whip cream, ice and buckets from the store." I grab their hands and we head to the store and do just that.

We finally get back to their house and they run to see their mom and brother. Seeing Aviana sitting in the living room breastfeeding Ryker was a beautiful sight. She truly is amazing at being a mom. Its beautiful on her.

"Hey baby ryker." The kids say, giving him soft kisses on his hair. Aviana looks at me and sees I have ice and buckets in my hand and gives me a confused look. I tilt my head to the stairs and then to the kids. She automatically knew what I was talking about. She then looks at her kids and asks "What prank are yall going to do on your uncle this time?" They all look and say "We are going to make him smash whip cream on himself and through ice water on him too. It going to be so funny." She looks at me an I raise my hands in surrender, "Wasnt my idea. The mastermind behind this is Mr. Oli." She looks at him and he just smiles at her. "Well he might be the mastermind but you better clean it all up. Now lets go because I have to watch this and record it." She pulls Ryker up and places him in the bassinet since he was sleep an follows up.