Chapter 17

(This will be a time jump)

AVIANA POV

6 MONTH LATER

It has been 6 months since I left home. Since I left California. I now live in Virginia with the people who saved my life. With Avery and Kevin, Mrs. and Mr. Montreal. They welcomed me into their home. They welcomed Ashley into their home. They provided us with a home, food and safey. But they also provided us with so much love. They became my mom and dad. They loved me and Ash like we were their own. We moved here to find out that they own a few little bakerys around town. They let me and Ash manage one each. It was also good pay. So I was able to start gather things for my son. 

Yeah thats right. Im having a boy. I am currently 8 months pregnant and about to go on Maturnity leave. Im excited but hurt also. I never  imagined myself being a single mother. I never imagined myself being pregnant by the man I love that dont love me anymore. He is probably married by now, living his life. I want to hate him so much for hurting me and breaking my heart but I just cant. I love him and Im having a little us. A beautiful baby boy that is the mixture of us. I hope he his has dads beautiful eyes and soft smile. Thinking that my baby boy wont have a dad to love, breaks my heart. But I will show him that I love him. When he grows up and want to ask about his dad, I will tell him. But until then I dont want to think about him. I dont even want to talk about him.

The day before I was leaving for Maturnity leave, Ashley came and picked me up from my shop I manage. We were going to go shopping and get the rest of the baby stuff. Im standing outside waiting for her to pull up. Its cold. It is just the end of November. Getting close to christmas. I see a little family across the street. The guy is holding this beautiful baby girl that looks about 2 in one arm and he is holding his wifes hand with the other. Walking and laughing together. They looked like a happy and beautiful family. It pained my heart that I wouldnt have that. That me and my baby boy didnt have that. I was so deep in thought that I didnt hear Ashley pull up. Im brung out my thoughts when I hear Ashley horn beep over and over. I look and smile at her, walkng to the other side of the car and get in. Slowly not to bump my huge belly into anything. 

"Penny for thought?" Ashley ask.

"Oh, I was just looking at that family thats walking down the street." I said with a sad smile.

"Avi, I know it hurts but it will get better I promise. Now are you ready to go shopping for my god baby? Im ready to spoil him already." She said with a hand on my belly and a smile on her face.

"Yup, Lets go. Dad wants us to pick up a crib and changing table and have it delivered by tomorrow morning so he can set it up this weekend." I said, clapping my hands.

Turning up the radio once she put the car in drive. Listening to 'I Thought by DJ Chose'. I loved this song. Its talks about having fake friends. It reminds me of Selena. It still hurts me to know she did that to me. She was my sister and she betrayed me. It hurt more then the pain I received from my real parents. After finding out what she did, I still felt bad for her that Ashley fought her and that she was pregnant. But then I remembered the pain she caused me. I dont like to think about it so when I do, I rub my belly and start to think about my son.

We finally arrive at the mall and walk into the baby store. We went straight back to the crib section and my eyes automatically landed on this beautiful black cedar wood crib. It had a lion king crib set in it wit a matching quilt blanket. It also has a matching changing table that has a few dressers under it. 

"Ash, This is the one." I smile big and run my hand over the crib railing. I turn and smile at her and she nods. Well lets purchase it and have them send it to the house tomorrow. I nod at her and yawn. She must of seen me because she said "Well lets get you home prego so you can rest. You only have a couple more weeks and baby boy with be here."