Chapter 27

SO I COULDNT HELP IT! I JUST RELEASED A NEW CHAPTERS. ENJOY!!!!

(Mature Contents)

AVIANAS POV

We reached his hotel room. Once the door shut behind us, he pushes me to the wall and smashes his lips against mine. Im in bliss. I have missed his lips, his touch. Its send shivers down my spine. He runs his hand up my arm to my neck and then in my hair. He grips it lightly, tilting it back, exposing my neck to him. He slowly leaves my lips and I whimper. Already miss the smoothness on my lips. He trails slow kisses to my neck. I feel his hot toung rub along my neck to my collarone. He then start to nip and suck. Leaving a love bite. 

I move my hands into his hair and pull him back to my lips. He picks me up lightly an carries me to the bed. He put me down so we are chest to chest. Not leaving my lips. I reaches the hem of my shirt and lifts it up slowly, pulling it over my head so now im in my bra. I kick my heels off. and he stops. 

"No baby, take your pants off and put your heels back on. I wanna make love to you while you wear those heels." I smirk at him. Slowly and seductively, I remove my pants. keeping my eyes on him. I was a little insecure about my body right after I had my kids but I grew to love my body. My wider hips, minor stretch marks and bigger boobs. Ther were round but they were saggy. I think they are perfect. Once I took my pants off, I put my nude heels back on. I stood right in front of him in my black lace bra and panties.

"BEAUTIFUL." He says. "Turn around for me." I give a 360 turn and then I turn to where my back is towards him. I spread my legs a litte and bend over so he can see my round ass. I move my hips side to side. I hear him groan an then I felt a slap. Not a hard one, but one that stung just a little but brung pleasure.

He is now sitting on a bed and I turn to him, I undo his tie around his neck and slowly tie it around his eyes. He smiles at me. "Im liking this." He says. "Stand up" I say and he does. I unbutton his shirt slowly. When all his chest if finally exposed, I run my fingers slowly across his chest. making my way down over his abs, to the waist band of his jeans. He shivers under my touch and I love that I have this effect on him. I unbotton his pants an pull it them down. I run my hand over his print in his boxers. He kicks of his jeans alons with his shoes. I get on my knees and pull his boxers down. His cock springs up and it is so hard already. I run my hand up his thigh slowly grabing his balls in my hands. "Fuck" He whispers. I move my hand and trace his cock with my fingers. Outlining the vein thats on the underside of his cock. I wrap my hands around him and jerk him off. "Oh god Aviana." He starts to buck his hips forwards. I release my hands. He curses under his breath. I smile at him. I se him getting fustrated with my teasing him. I wrap my hands around him again, I blow lightly on the tip, seeing his pre-cum drip. I stick my toung out and lip the tip. Tasting his sweet and salty cum. I finally take him in my mouth. He jumps lightly. I push him deeper so he is touching the back of my throat. I start bobbing my head. Taking my time, Savoring every inch. I feel him bucking his hips, so I open wider and let him face fuck me. I knoe just how much he loves it. "FUCK Baby, your mouth feels so good." He slows down and I feel him throbbing in my mouth so I start to bob my head again, harder and faster until I feel him at his peak. "Im about to cum baby." I suck harder until he yells my name and explodes all his seeds down my throat. I suck and lick him clean.

After a few second and him catching his breath. He pulls the tie off his eyes. He leans down and pulls me to my feet. He ties the tie over my eyes and turns me around to where im on now laying on my back on the bed. He leans down and kisses my lips. He sticks his tounge in my mouth. I feel his hand running over my skin lightly. His hand moves to the hem of my lace panties. He runs them just along the front, feeling my core. "Damn baby, your soaked from giving my head." I feel him smile against my lips. He moves my panties to the side and rubs my clit. I gasp when he slides his finger in me. He slides it out and I whine from the lack of his touch. I hear him smack his lips. "Damn baby, you still taste so sweet." He kisses my lips again and slowly moves his hands down my collorbone to the middle of my breast. He takes one breast in his mouth and sucks. He then release it and lightly blows air on my nipple. He does the same to the other. He then kisses me lower and lower. Stopping just above my panties. When he stops, I dont feel or hear him. I start to miss his lips so I wiggle my hips. I hear him chuckle lighly. "Kai Please." I beg.