Chapter 31

AVIANA POV

WEDDING DAY

These last few days have been crazy with all the last minute wedding stuff. But today is the day. Today is the day I have to share my sister. I think I have cried 5 tiimes already and had to redo my make-up at least twice. We are currently about an hour in until Ashley has to walk down the aisle and she is freaking out.

"What if he dont want me now? What if I go to walk down the Aisle and he not there? Do you think he making a mistake? I cant breath Aviana."

"Ashley, Im going to tell you this one last time. Ethan is not having seconds thoughts. He is out there trying to make sure your wedding is perfect, right along with Kai. Stop stressing and lets get you in your georgous wedding dress." I walked to the closet and pulled out her wedding dress. I just finished getting it fitted and just right yesterday. She is going to look beautiful.

I stare at her once she was fully dressed

"How do I look?" She asked while fidgeting with her fingers. My eyes started watering and I couldnt speaks. "Do I look that bad?" She looked so worried. I shook my head quickly. "You Look-"

"Breathtaking. You look absolutley beautiful Ashley." I turn around and see me dad standing at the door. With tears in his eyes. I wish I had a phone to take a picture because I have never seen my dad cry. Not once.

"Thanks dad." She says. "Well lets go get you married before that husband of yours go crazy thinking you are a run away bride." My dad says laughing. He grabs ahold of her hands and they walk towards the aisle. The door are shut as we wait. My mom is directing everyone where to go and when to go. Ethan is already out there waiting.

"Aviana, you and Kai need to go now." My mom says. I give her a quick kiss on the cheek and told her she looks beautiful before I locked arms with Kai and walked out. Keyona is the flower girl and the boys are both going to be holding the end of Ashley dress as she walks down the aisle. Ryker is with Danny in the front row.

I take a deep breath once the music start to play. I see Keyona walking the aisle. She looked so pretty like a little princess in her flower girl dress.

 She looked so pretty like a little princess in her flower girl dress