Chapter 12

(A/N This chapter will have 3 different POV. It might be a little weird but I promise, you will understand.. Love yall)

KAI POV

I woke up with Aviana in my arms. We have been home for about a month from the cabin. That weekend made us stronger. It made us not want to leave each other. As I was holding this queen in my arms, I realized just how strong she was. She was so beauitful and she was mine. I look over on my nightstand and seen it was 7am. I had to get up. I had to get ready for work soon. But I didnt want to leave her. I wanted to lay here and hold her and never let her go.

Slowly getting up, not wanting to wake her. I took a quick shower and once I walked out the bathroom, I seen she was still sleep. I just stood there and stared at her. She was everything. I quickly got dressed and walked out the door. Shutting it quietly to let her sleep. I knew she was tired. I wore her out last night. I snicker to myself, knowing why she was so tired. Replaying the love making me had all night. I felt myself starting to get hard just thinking about it. I was pulled out my thoughts when someone rang my doorbell. If they wake her up, im going to flip out on whoever it is.

I opened the door and just became irritated. NIKKI.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Your not going to invite me in." She said, rubbing her finger on my chest.

"Its to early in the morning for you to be here." I said

"It was never to early before. I always came before you had to go to work and give you some suga." She said with a wink.

"Well I dont want no suga from you. I want you to leave." I needed her to leave before Aviana woke up and got the wrong idea. I wasnt going to let her ruin my relationship with my queen. So I stepped outside, shutting the door behind me. 

"You need to leave Nikki. Now is not a good time. Actually you know what. NEVER is going to be a good time. Im in a relationship. Im in love with someone. I wont allow you or anyone to ruin it. Ill be damn." I told her sternly.

"Oh My God. Dont tell me you are still with that prissy ugly chick Kai." She said with disgust on her face.

"Dont ever speak about her like that."

"Kai, she could never love you like I can. She will never be woman enough to go through all the struggles you have been through. Let me be there for you Kai. I know you miss me, just as much as I miss you." She pleaded while she was grabing my arm. I pushed her hand away.

"You need to leave and let me go." I told her. She had a sad look in her eyes.

"She will never be enough for you. You will be crawling back to me once she leaves you. Does she know I still have stuff here. I will always be around for you Kai. I love you. You will be back. You always do." She said as she turned around and walked away.

I rolled my eye and went back into the house. Straight to the kitchen, being gald that Aviana hasnt woken up yet. I made us some breakfast. I took hers upstairs to the room. Walking in seeing her still sleeping silently. I decided to wake her up. I knew she was probably hungry. 

Walking to the nightstand and putting the food down. I sit beside her and caress her cheeks. She started moving and waking up. 

"Wake up love. I made you breakfast."

"But I dont wanna get up." She groans and rolls over onto her side of the bed.

"I made you your favorite omlet." Once I said that, she hopped up, pullling the blanket with her, so she is covered up. Damn she was beautiful in the morning.