Chapter 32

KAI POV

Looking at their picture we took of them a few days ago from their birthday. My world is crumbling down. I can feel my heart shattering. I just got my kids and now they are in the hands of Satan. I cant believe I have failed as a father. They got kidnapped, got taken. Are probably hurting and scared. I know the boys are trying to protect their sister but they need protection to. I was suppose to protect them and I failed.

"Sir? I need that picture of the kids?" The cop says, knocking me out my thoughts.

"Im sorry. Please find my kids. They are only 6 yrs old and 5yrs old." I tell him, handing him the picture. He nods and runs out the hotel lobby.

I turn around to see Aviana sitting on the floor clenching tight to Ashley. Her past keeps haunting her and she is suffering. She is suffering so much and I couldnt help her. Its all my fault! I will do everything in my power to find my kids. I will do everything in my power to end her suffering. Even if I have to kill the one thing that causes this sufforing. I look to my left and see Michael sitting in a chair holing Ryker still. I walk towards him.

"Hey Michael. Have our new security systems and IP guy finally started working." He looks at me confused but nods his head. "Yeah, he started last week." I pause for a second. I look over at Aviana. "I know this is all probably to much for you right now but I need a favor?" He looks at me and says "Kai, you are like family to me. I would help you with anything."

He was right though. Ever since I moved here and been working with Michael almost everyday, we have became really close. My kids even call him Uncle Michael. He looks at Aviana as a little sister. I nod my head and say "I need you to take Aviana home with Ryker. He is proably hungry and needs to be taken care of. Aviana cant do that right now. She is still in shocked. Once you put him to sleep, I need you to be there for Aviana. Also send me the new IT Tech guy number. He about to come in late and help me with something." He nods. We get up and walk towards Aviana. I pull her in my arms. "Baby, I need you to calm down. Ryker is crying. He feels you are upset." I take my hands and I lift her face so she is looking at me. "Baby, I need you to calm down and go home with Ryker and Michael." She shakes her head eagerly. "Aviana, I know you are scared and lost right now because Ace took the kids. But Ryker needs his mommy right now. You need Ryker right now." She looks at me for a minute and then nods her head. I kiss her forhead. "Good. Im going into the office with Ethan and Ashl-"

Ashley cuts me off. "Im not leaving her right now!" I look at her with eyes telling her I need her to go with me and Ethan. She looks skeptical for a minute until she understands. She nods her head. "I promise you will be back with her as soon as I finish talking to you." Michael gets up and grabs Aviana. "I love you Aviana. I promise, Ill find out kids and end this all." I kiss her forehead.

"I sent you the guys number. His name is Eric Waters." I look at him and say thank you. He grabs Aviana and leaves.

"What guy, Kai?" Ashley says. "A guys thats going to help us find my kids." I pull out my phone, going to my messages and dialing the number Michael sent me in the text. It rings and no answer. I look at the time and see that its 1:25am. The guy must be sleep but I need him to anmswer! So I ring him again and after the third ring someone answers.

"WHO THE FUCK IS CALLING ME AT 1:00 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?!" He yells through the phone. I dont even got time to deal with this.

"Kai Martinez." Is all I say.  "Oh shit.." I hear him mutter. "Im sorry sir, I jus-".

"Look, I know it late but you I got an emergency at the office and I need your help, Can you be there in -" I say.

"Ill be there 20. Just need to wake the wife and let her know Im meeting you there." Then he hangs up.