Chapter 5

AVIANA'S POV
(Mature Content)
(You May skip chapter If you not comfortable)

His mouth was soft as he slowly licked and kissed my neck. He pulled away and stared at me. "Come home with me." He said, with his face so close, I can feel his minty breath. I don't ever do a one night stand but I knew, he was defiantly going to be worth it.

I smiled at him, giving him a look of approval.

He grabs my hand and leads me out the club. We go outside and he walks to a Motorcycle.

"This yours." I asked, with a smile on my face. "Yea, you ever been on one." He asked, opening his seat with a key and grabbing an extra helmet out and looked back at me.

"No, but I always been wanting to ride one." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Well I guess you just got lucky, I would love to be the first one to take you on a wild ride." He said with a smirk. Pulling me near him, helping me put my helmet on.

I then look and see that I got a dress on, I think he noticed because he got up, lifted the seat again and grabs a sweater.

"Come here Mami" He says. I love his voice, its deep and husky. But the way he calls me Mami, making me drip a little down there (if you know I mean).

I walk over to him and he wraps the sweater around my waist and tighten the sleeves in a knot, just above my belly button, making it as a cover.

I take off my heels, throwing them in my purse and hop on quickly. Wrapping my arms around his waist, locking my fingers together against his chest.

"Lets Ride." He said as he drove off. Feeling the wind in my hair and laughing, feeling free, feeling every emotion I been feeling fly off me. It was amazing and I never wanted it to end.

30 Minutes Later

We pull up to a beautiful home with glass windows and black concrete steps leading up to a door with a Gold lion head on it. A BMW parked in the driveway. Yup, he got money. Not like I care though.

He helps me get off, undo my helmet buckle and grabbed my hand.

He slowly pulls me up the stairs and through the door. Once we got in, I dropped my purse by the door and look in the living room, its beautiful, dark grey leather couches, a huge black rug and a black glass table. But what caught my eye, was the beautiful view of the town, all the lights glowing through the city and the tall palm trees. It was a captivating view.

He came up behind me, handing me a glass of water. I take a sip, still staring out the window.

I feel his breath against my nape, making me shiver. He kissed my neck while his hand slowly moves from my waist, up my back, to my shoulders. I take a deep breath and he pauses, "Are you sure? Because once I start, I wont be able to stop." He said, I nodd and I see him smile at me through the reflection in the window.

He moves his hands to the top of my red dress where the zipper is holding my dress together. His hands barely touch my skin and I feel my body getting hot. He grabs my zipper and slowly zip it down. Making my dress fall over my shoulders, onto the ground. As I was about to turn around, He tells me to stay still, and I do as I'm told. He takes his hand and slowly bring them up to the clips thats holding my bra together. One at a time he undos them until my bra falls flat on the floor. He stares at my reflection and his gaze burns me, but in a good way.

He moves my hair to the side and I moan slightly when his lips connected with my nape. He nibbles as he lightly lays kisses going down my body, making me arch my back. He turn me around and crash his lips onto mine and I put my arms around his shoulders. Running his fingers down to my thighs, pulling me up and making me wrap my legs around his waist. He slowly carries me up some more stairs and opens a bedroom door with one hand while holding me against him with his other hand.