Chapter 18

(Another time jump)

KAI POV

ONE YEAR LATER

A year of pain. A year of lonelyness. A year of Depression. A year without her.

Yes I am still looking for her. I wont give up until she tells me or until she is found dead. I first 6 months were the worse. I was drinking, partying and havign alot of one night stands. I let the liquor destroy my mind and body. Ethan was right in the clubs with me. Making sure I dont do anything stupid but most of the time, he was drinking worse than me.

Ethan told me that Ashley cut all ties with him. Saying something important came up and she was leaving town. She didnt give him a chance to fight for her. She just up and left my brother broken hearted. Ethan truly loved her and when he loves somethign or someone, he loves hard. I blamed myself for Aviana disappearing and I also blamed myself for breaking up Ethan and Ashley. I feel she left because he wasnt around anymore. He was babysitting me and making sure I didnt kill myself. I know It hurt when she left but of course he gotta put on a show like it didnt bother him not one bit.

We are currently in a small bar. Watching Sunday football. I order us some Modelo Beer and find seats up by the bar infront of the flat screen and watch the game. We are silent and focused on the game for a moment until I feel hands wrap around my waist. I quickly turn around and see the She-Devil herself. Nikki.

"Hey Kai baby. Did you miss me?" Nikki said in my ear.

"No I didnt, now get off of me." I roll my eyes and turn back around to look a the game. Ethan looks at me and shakes his head.

"Why you gotta act like that. Act like you dont miss me when I know you do." She said, rubbing her fake bright pink manicure nails on my hand. I quickly move my hand and say,

"Nikki, didnt you just get married about 3 months ago." I say with disgust. Not because im jealous, but because she trying to get me into bed when she just got married.

"Yea but Im getting a divorce in like a week. So it dont matter." She said, waving her hand in the air, trying to brudh off of whatI said.

"Well it do matter to me. You are still married and even if you wasnt, I couldnt fuck you ever again." I say. Starting to get annoyed. Ethan looks over and starts laughing.

"What is your ugly corny ass laughing about? You still a lonely asshole Ethan." She said angryly. That irritated me to my soul. Nobody can speak to Ethan like that, I'm the only one that can!

"You aint finna talk to my brother like that. Now get the hell off of me and go be with your husband." I struggled out of her release.

"Why you keep bringing up my husband Kai? Are you jealous? You don't gotta be. You know I always loved you and you know you are my number one man baby." She was smirking her lip.

"Never jealous. I could care less about what you got going on. You a nobody. You get around more than a child's merry go around ride. You spread your legs faster then anyone can spread peanut butter on a bread. So just fucking stop. I ain't touched you and I been turning you down for over two years and I don't understand why you can't just leave me the fuck alone." I say with an attitude. Like I need her to get the fuck away from me.

"You wanted me before that bitch came along and she still ain't here and you still love with her. I don't ducking get it. She ugly, she ain't got no money and nothing going for herself. She a hoe. She don't deserve you. You need a real woman." She said trying to rub her body on mine. I pushed her back. I was so angry the way she was speaking about her. I wanted to smack this bitch. So I pushed her off of me, she landed in a stool by the bar. I got into her face and said,