Chapter 14

Camila POV

Last night was fun. Nobody got drunk like I thought would happen. We drank a little, but ended up watching movies.

Once we got in the pool, nobody was feeling it. It's now Sunday and everyone left besides Ally. Now that we are alone, I take this time to catch up with her.

First things first. "What made you decide to come on this random trip? Aren't you in the middle of filming?"

Ally mutes the TV, "How about we talk about other things first then I'll tell you."

"Okay." I get a strange feeling. "How's Troy liking your new love interest on your show?"

She drops her head back and laughs. "He's okay with it. He did mention he wish my character would go lesbian. It be easier for him seeing me make out with a girl rather than a boy."

Oh wow. "Do you think you could do it if they had you?"

"What do you mean?" She questions. "Do I think I could kiss a girl?"

I nod, "Yeah. Wouldn't it be weird and plus you know the rumors that would spread especially through your fan base."

Ally looks at me for a good second before speaking. "Honestly I wouldn't care because I am comfortable with who I am. Do you have a problem with gay people?"

"No." I really don't. "Lauren actually is kind of gay. I don't know exactly what she is."

Ally laughs, "I know she is."

"How would you know?"

She looks at me like it was that obvious. "Well the way you told me things that happen with you guys."

"What do you mean?" I'm not understanding.

She grabs a hold of my hand. "Lauren likes you Mila. A blind person could see it. So yes, I know she is likes girls."

"Lauren does not like me!"

Ally shakes her head up and down. "Yes she does."

She barely even wanted to be friends plus she has Grace. Ally is clearly mixing something up.

"Do you like her?" Ally asks me causing me to freeze.

I look at Ally who is staring at me strangely. "I have a boyfriend."

She pats the seat beside her. "We need to talk about him. That's why I am here."

I slowly walk back to the couch and take a seat. "What is it?"

"Austin has been cheating on you since day one." She pauses, "With..."

I clinch my fist in my lap, "BECKY?"

She nods, "Yes with Becky." She looks at me and I know there is more. "During the summer they had a pregnancy scare."

My heart stops. "What? How do you know this?"

She looks away from me, "Because he told me. Your dad has been paying him to date you."

This cannot be happening. "How long have you known?" Ally goes silent which angers me more. "How long have you known Ally?" I question again and this time I was more demanding.

"From the weekend he flew me out to see you at his album viewing party."

That was when we became official and it's been a lie the whole time? "Leave."

Ally tries to reach for me, but I put my hands up to block her. "Mila don't."

"I want you out now." I scream. "GET OUT NOW."