Chapter 51

Camila POV

"Mom." Lauren yelps out. "What are you doing in here?"

My heart is beating so fast as Lauren's mom is staring at the both of us in her bed. Did I mention this is technically the first time I met her not counting those times where I would bump into her when she wasn't very coherent.

"You two need to come to the living room now." Her voice was calm but still scared the hell out of me. "Chop, chop the pair of you."

She leaves the room and I fall back on Lauren's bed. "Oh my god." I mutter.

Lauren slides out bed and I'll admit my mind erases what just happen as my eyes focus on her backside that is barely covered by her shirt.

"You are lucky." Lauren says causing me to look up but she isn't facing me. "You are lucky that I feel comfortable around you that I'm not feeling awkward with you staring at my bare ass."

Busted. "Well I can't help you have an amazing ass."

"As do you." Lauren shakes her head as she covers up her bottom half. "Well you might want to keep that comment on the low with my mom right out there."

"You might want to then as well." I shoot back at her. She comes over to the bed and pulls me out. "Can't I sneak out the window and pretend like I wasn't here? Do you not realize what just took place moments ago? I can't go out there when I was just done on your mother's daughter!"

"Oh no! I'm not letting you bail and leave me with whatever my mom wants to say at two in the morning."

Lauren drags me out of the room and into the living room. This is cruel, very cruel. I sit on the couch and Lauren sits beside me.

"So what do you need?" Lauren acts casual as if nothing happened. "You do realize it's two in the morning right?"

Mrs. Jauregui sits straight up with her eyes glued on us. "I was sleeping and heard a scream. As a concerned mother I thought you were in trouble. As I saw the state of you two in bed I realize what caused the scream."

Holy hell this is embarrassing. "I think you were hearing things. "Lauren claims.

This causes Mrs. Jauregui to look at only me. "Camila." Oh god. "Were you or weren't you two having some type of sexual intercourse when the scream took place?"

She did not just ask me that! "Uh... We um we were..." God Camila how could you get yourself into this.

"Don't lie to me sweetie. It's not a good first impression." Mrs. Jauregui is going to be the death of me.

Of course lying isn't a good first impression, but you know what else isn't? Meeting your girlfriend's mother after you just went down on her. Oh the thought of being down on Lauren is still fresh on my mind and tongue.

"Camila?"

I shake my head going away from the thoughts I was having. "Yes."

Lauren's elbow went into my side. "You didn't have to admit it."

"You didn't have to scream!" I whisper yell to her.

"I can't help you were amaz---."

"I'm still sitting right here." Both of our heads turn to Mrs. Jauregui. God we are idiots. "So exactly what do you two do? I don't fully understand the lesbian sex stuff."

"Mom! No!" Lauren shouts with her husky voice that cracked. Her face was beat red. "If you want to yell at us for what we did then do it but do not ask details or what girls do that is so uncomfortable to talk about with your mother. If you are that curious look up a damn porn."