Chapter 26

Camila POV

After school on Friday I went straight home. Megan, Michael and I had to do our project today and that's the only time I talked to Megan. I come straight home so no one can threaten me. I'm not letting anything ruin my date with Lauren tomorrow.

When I get home, I notice my mom wasn't there. She is starting to be here less and less. I want to ask her about it but I feel I have no right to. She does have a life and it's not like she was planning on me living with her all school year.

I grab a bottle of water and go to my studio. I've got a couple of things I want to mess around with. I play around with lyrics and music for a while and that's when something clicks. I pull my phone out and go to Lauren's name.

Camila: Are you busy?

Lauren: No, why?

Camila: Can you come over? I need to tell you something

Lauren: Yeah...

Camila: You can come straight down to my studio. No one is home

I wait patiently for her to show up. She comes through the door and like every time I see her a huge smile comes along my lips. "Hey!" I greet her with a hug.

She buries her head in my neck causing her breath to bounce off making chills run through my body. "What did you need to tell me? Are you cancelling tomorrow?"

I take a step back from her. "No and I hope you don't get second thoughts after what I'm about to say."

"Uh...oh..." Her smile fades from her face.

"So my dad heard the song I posted. He called me and we talked." I start explaining. "I made a deal with him..."

She looks at me curiously. "What was the deal?"

I take a deep breath. "I can stay in school until May but it comes with a price. I will be out of school from Thanksgiving break until the school resumes after Christmas break. He thinks for my career it's important for me to do it. The fact my tour was highly anticipated and cancelling it, he believes this will help. Also the success of the new songs I put out. I also have to think about doing a world tour after I graduate depending how much new music I have out or have ready by then."

I turn my back to her scared she will get angry with me. If she does I won't blame her. The only reason I agreed with my dad on this is because I get to stay in school. It was either this or I finish in December which would lead to me going on a longer tour.

I feel hands wrap around my waist. Lauren pulls my body into hers and she rest her chin on my shoulder. "If you think I was going to get mad, I'm not. Music is your career and I understand that."

I turn so I'm face to face with her. Lauren hands remain clamp to my hips. "Are you sure you aren't mad? I know you aren't the biggest fan of my famous side."

"I'm positive." Lauren gives me a quick kiss. "Unless you are telling me this because you don't want us to continue whatever this is we are doing."

Her hands drop and she went to take a step back but I grab her shirt to pull her back into me. "I want this so much Lauren. I meant it on Monday when I said I completely fallen for you. I know it's been a bumpy road since the first day I've met you, but I can't shut my feelings off for you."

"Good because neither can I."

Lauren pushes her lips to me aggressively causing a moan to escape my mouth catching me off guard. I pull back putting my hand up to my face while Lauren smiles widely.

"Someone enjoys simple kisses." Lauren teases. I give her a friendly glare. "So what are you working on down her? You going to serenade me with a new song?"