Chapter 52

Lauren POV

School bell rang and I walk out of writing with Camila. I leave her side when I had to split for my locker. I quickly grab my things and meet her back at hers.

I walk up behind her and place my lips by her ear. "18 looks good on you." I plant a kiss on her cheek.

"You know what else would look good on me?"

"Me." I wink causing her to cover my mouth as she looks up and down the hall. "Come on Camz." I mumble in her hand. "Don't act like a part of you weren't thinking it."

I start licking her hand until she finally pulls it down. "Okay maybe you are right." Camila takes my hand as we walk out of the school. "What I was referring to was boobs. At 17 I was like okay it isn't happening this year. Here I am again with nothing."

I start laugh and with my free hand I reach over. I gently squeeze her breast causing her to slap my hand away. "I don't know what you are talking about. I got a handful on that grab."

"Lauren could you possibly keep your hands to yourself while we are in public."

I slide my hand out of her grip. "Fine Cabello. No more touching you in public."

Camila rolls her eyes. "Lauren Jauregui take my hand back. It's lonely without yours."

I shake my head. "Not happening. No touching is your rule."

Camila keeps attempting to grab my hand but I keep dodging. I was getting ready to get in her vehicle when I noticed Camila is still beside me.

"Wrong side babe." I smirk at her and Camila furrows her eyebrows at me. She takes two steps to me causing me to run my back into the door. "No touching Cabello. Remember you said that."

Camila's eyes go down to my lips. "If I made the rule I can break it." Her eyes come back to mine as she takes her lower lip in between her teeth.

"Babe you just made the rule. You should at least give it a chance. Maybe we shouldn't touch in person, especially not kissing. God forbid." I act serious knowing Camila is going to crack any second.

Camila stops her foot down. "It's my birthday and I demand you to kiss me right now."

Camila starts leaning in. I was going to play with her a little more but who am I kidding? I can't resist her especially when she makes her cute pouty face.

Her lips touch mine and instantly I hear ooohs from people. We break away and that's when I notice all eyes on us.

"Who knew Camila was really gay?" Someone random says.

"I thought it was all a joke." Another one says.

Thanks for the daily reminder how stupid people can be. Why would Camila admit to having a girlfriend for it to be a lie? Some people are so ignorant.

Camila and I both hop in her vehicle. "So do you need me to take you home? Isn't your dad there now?"

"No I want to spend the evening with you. It is your birthday and I have to give you your gifts."

Camila was driving but that didn't stop her from giving me a curious look. "Why do I get the vibe that you are scared or avoiding going home?"

She knows me to well. "Because I am, but I really do want to be with you."

"Why are you scared Lo?"

"Because my dad I used to have the tightest relationship." I explain. "I was a huge daddy's girl and then the addiction happened."