Chapter 48

Lauren POV

I wake up in the hotel bed with no clothes on. That didn't bug me. What bugged me is the empty spot beside me. Where did Camila go?

On cue I hear the shower turn on. A smile plays on my lip as I get out of bed. I make my way to the bathroom door and open it quietly. I pull back the curtain as Camila still isn't aware I'm in here. Probably because she is singing loudly.

My eyes dart to her perfect ass. I bite on my lip as I mutter. "Damn."

Camila gets startled as she quickly turns around. I grab her arms so she doesn't fall. "Lauren." She says breathlessly. "How did you get in here?"

The hot water is hitting the both of us and it feels amazing. "Well the door was unlocked and you left me in the bed by myself." I wrap my arms around her. "I got lonely."

"Did you now?" She whispers before pushing her naked body on mine. "We can't get too carried away. We have to get our hair done and do numerous amounts of interviews."

I tilt my head. "You mean you have interviews."

Camila grins. "Nope. We all are. I didn't want to overwhelm you."

I drop my head back which results in a bad idea as water starts choking me. "I guess I should get out so you can get a proper shower."

I go to step out but Camila stops me. "Or you can stay. I wash your body and you wash mine." She winks causing my body to shiver.

Camila and I stay in the shower for a while. We wanted to make sure each other were extra clean. By the time we got out and dress there was a pounding at the door.

Since Camila was in the process of putting her shoes on I jump up off the bed to get it. I unlock the door and in comes the other girls.

"Well I'm glad to see you two woke up this morning." Ally looks at Camila and me.

"Why wouldn't we be up?"

Dinah huffs. "I don't know maybe because you two ran out of our room horny as hell. I don't even want to know what was taking place on the bed while we were watching the movie."

I can see out of the corner of my eye Camila is giving me her evil eyes. I have a feeling I might pay for it later.

I decide to take the subject off sex. "Did you hear we have interviews to go to? As in all of us not just Camila."

"Ally told us last night." Normani says simply. "Let's go. I need the people to make me look good before the camera is on my face."

We all leave the hotel and spend most of the afternoon getting our hair, makeup and nails done. I'll admit it's nice to get pampered.

There is about two hours until we hit the red carpet and currently we are getting interviewed by a girl name Chelsea.

Chelsea: You girls look wonderful! Can you go around and introduce yourself for our views.

We went through introducing ourselves.

Chelsea: How did you girls decide to come together and sing?

Camila: Well it was one of those days everyone needed cheering up. Everyone came to my house and we sang a song together.

Ally: Afterwards I kept bugging Camila's dad throwing the idea about us doing something together again.

Chelsea: What can we expect with the song you guys are singing?
Normani: We are basically telling a guy we know he isn't going to leave because he already has a dime piece.