Chapter 20

Lauren POV

The sun hits my eyes causing me to open them. I roll over and feel the space next to me is empty, but has a lingering smell of vanilla.

I roll over to look at the other bed in the room and notice it was empty. I sit up quickly, maybe to quickly because my vision went black for a second. I hate when you move to fast and this happens. It makes you freak out for a minute that you might not get your vision back. Once my vision is clear again, I walk over to the table by the TV.

I see a note along with daisy. I pick the flower up and smell it as I read.

-Lauren

It was hard forcing myself out of bed this morning, but I told you yesterday I had a surprise for you. I hope this surprise will bring the smile I love seeing to your face. Get dress and go to room #263.

See you soon

-Camila XOXO

I run around the hotel room in a frantic pace trying to get ready. I can honestly say I have no idea what the surprise could possibly be, but I'm eager to find out. I head to the elevator and click the button to take me to the second floor. I unlock my phone and go straight to twitter to see if by chance there was a clue on there about what is going on.

@KcCabello- When you smile, I smile bigger. Hope everyone has a great day!

It doesn't give me the slightest clue, but the tweet was cute. No wonder her fans love her so much. The elevator opens and I slide my phone in my back pocket.

I get in front of room #263. I slowly raise my hand up and knock twice. The door knob starts opening and I take a step back.

Camila appears and she is wearing a giant smile. "Hey!"

"Hey." I say with a bit of confusion. "Why are you in a different hotel room?"

She grabs my arm and pulls me into a hug. "I hope what's inside will help you with your loneliness." She whispers.

I break away from the hug more confused than before. Camila steps to the side and signals for me to walk in. I take three steps and freeze. "Oh...my...god..."

Suddenly two people run towards me and wrap their arms around me. "We missed you so much Lauren." Taylor cries in my arm.

I can't even describe the feelings going through me. Just to have my siblings in my sight was enough to make me cry. "I missed you guys too." My voice was muffled through sobs.

I take a step back from them and looked them both up and down.

"You both have grown so much since I last seen you!" I was in awe how much they have changed, but also sadden. This shouldn't be like this.

I turn to Camila and that's when something clicked.

"I'll be a second." I tell Chris and Taylor. I grab Camila's hand and take her to the hallway. "How did you know about them?"

Camila looks down avoiding looking directly at me. "Normani told me. The day you left school after your fight with Megan. I really wanted to see you, but she said I couldn't. You block me out of your life when it comes to your home life that I don't even know where you live. I basically begged some type of information from Normani."

I do block Camila out when it comes to my home life, but it's for good reason. "Why did she tell you about them?" I pause for a split second. "Does that mean you know everything?"