Chapter 16

Camila POV

*Knock*

My eyes shoot open when I hear an obnoxious knock. I get to my feet and run to the door. I put my eye up to the peep hole and see Ally standing on the other side.

I unlock it and Ally bolts in. "Why are you up so early?" I groan as I walk back to the bed.

She scans the room and I saw the look in her eye as she stares at the bed. "That was my dad's doing." I explain without her having to ask why there is only one bed. "Seriously why are you here so early?"

She opens the bag in her hand and grabs out a shirt. "I was giving you the shirt we are supposed to wear today to the hospital. I brought on for Lauren too."

"Five more minutes." Lauren moans in her sleep.

Ally and I both giggle. How cute is she? "I don't know if Lauren would want to go to the hospital." I think it was assumed she would wait here. We never discussed her going. I don't know if she likes stuff like that.

"Well I'll ask her." Ally doesn't hesitate to go over to Lauren. She goes to Lauren's side of the bed and gently shakes her. "Lauren wake up."

I watch as Lauren slowly sits up with her eyes still close. She is adorable in the mornings. Hey eyes open and she jumps when she sees Ally.

I laugh on the inside. "I would be scared too." I tease Ally who glares at me.

"Do you want to come with us to the hospital?" Ally doesn't give the girl time to wake up fully. "I'm sure the kids would love having an extra person."

Smooth. She basically gave Lauren no chance to say no, but I'm not complaining. I would love for Lauren to be there.

"Sure."

Ally claps her hands together. "Awesome! I'll leave you two to get ready."

Ally skips out of the door. Sometimes I wonder what her age is again. I hand Lauren the shirt Ally gave me. "I know it's boring but we have to wear these."

She takes the shirt and looks at it. "It's fine. It's for the kids right?"

We both get ready and head down to get breakfast. We get to the area where the hotel has its breakfast. Lauren went towards the cereal. I look around and nothing looks appealing besides the bananas. I grab two and go take a seat.

I watch Lauren as she starts eating. "Are you bored?"

She looks up from her cereal. "Not all. It's nice to get away from my house."

My eyes shift from hers when I see Austin walking in with Becky. Lauren turns her head noticing what I saw. I try to avoid looking at the duo, but they make it hard when they sit at our table.

"I didn't know you were going to the hospital?" Austin grins at Lauren and I don't like it one bit.

Lauren stays friendly, "Well Ally asked me if I wanted too. Who could say no to little kids who are sick?"

"I wish I didn't have to go." My eyes go to Becky who utters the words. "I tried to get out of this, but they wouldn't let me. Hospitals freak me out and it's not like I can do much to help them."

I hear something drop. I look at Lauren who is looking at Becky like she wants to kill her. "Are you normally this shallow?" She straight up asks her.

Both mine and Austin's eyes go wide. I set my hand on Lauren's leg to try to calm her down.

"You don't even know me." Becky taunts. "You aren't famous so why are you even here. Did Camila's dad pay you to be her friend?"

Wow what a cheap blow. Lauren gets up from the table and looks right at Becky. She was about to say something, but she closes her mouth and walks away.